IGNORED

if i buy this driver will it hit the ball for me? haha

Note: This thread is 4750 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

seriously though like i wonder if anyone has even bought this club..like is the technology good on it...if none of us have heard of it, it makes me think that it is complete horse s**t..like i believe it is real but whats the point...to tell your friends you have one...i mean i am mad when i get my R11 dirty i can imagine how i would feel to even get a ball scuff on this thing

Driver taylormade.gif SLDR 12* Stiff Shaft Set Neutral
Woods- 4 Wood taylormade.gif R9 X-Stiff
Irons- adams.gif A3 Idea Steel Shaft
Wedges- Cleveland CG12 60* and 52*

Putter- Rife Antigua Island 31.5" with XL Grip

What an absurd waste of money. Imagine the reaction to the first sky mark. You could buy a decent used car for that kind of cash.

Side note: Donald Trump plays TaylorMade.

This Maruman Majesty Series is  mainly for Japanese and Asian , who are not so well built and strong compare to American / European.

In Japan , to play a round of golf , you have to book many months in advance and it will cost you $300 to $500 for a round. So , what is this driver cost to what they pay for the green. They have to maximized the equipment department when they play.

This driver is really high tech , the shaft are super light , like less than 50g and the head has the  best  spring effects to drive the ball further.

I have hit this driver  before , and it does give some extra distance. But it is too light and soft for my liking.

The 14 pcs full golf set is like $12K . Premium Brand like Honma and Kasco will cost about the same too.

What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by mdiogo

haha thats a good point...what is in his bag anyway?

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

What an absurd waste of money. Imagine the reaction to the first sky mark. You could buy a decent used car for that kind of cash.

Side note: Donald Trump plays TaylorMade.

Yeah... if I remember correctly from an episode of "Donald Trumps Fabulous World of Golf" he had an R9...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4750 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!