IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 5147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gulbis end of story, those jugs of hers are amazing to look at when she swings, oh and when she putts they get that close up of her inner thighs OMG she is sooo bomb!!!

Whats in the bag!

Driver: Titileist 983 E. 9.5* S.
Woods 3&5: Titileist 906F
Irons: Nike NDS 3-pwLob Wedge: Vokey 60*Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 56*Putter: Nike Oz Black T160. 35Ball: Titileist Pro V1-x

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
People who say things like "Natalie Gulbis is high school hot as in not hot at all" obviously never got any in high school. I feel bad that they've only been exposed to women after they have put on the freshman fifteen (or fifty). No wonder Brittney LinciCOW's name came up. Face it, Gulbis is hot hot. Just because you can't score someone like Natalie is no reason to trash her.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

People who say things like "Natalie Gulbis is high school hot as in not hot at all" obviously never got any in high school. I feel bad that they've only been exposed to women after they have put on the freshman fifteen (or fifty). No wonder Brittney LinciCOW's name came up. Face it, Gulbis is hot hot. Just because you can't score someone like Natalie is no reason to trash her.

I would have to agree entirely. Gulbis is the hottest female golfer, hands down. In my opinion, of course.

In my Grom CC bag
Driver: R580XD 10.5°
Woods: FX 3 and 5
Irons: Burner Oversize 5-9
Wedges: Burner Oversize PW & SW, Pinemeadow Tour Leader 60 °Putter: Pinemeadow BladeBall: D2 Straight

I get what iacas meant by "high school hot" but I don't see the problem. In fact, assuming they are of age, I think they're better. And I didn't even get any in high school. But, yeah, I'm not getting involved in this. You're picking a fight, and I'm going to have to make sure I'm a mile away when it happens.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

This is probably coming from the prespective of a high school kid(mentally). What are you a Natalie groupy? RELAX! no one is trashing anyone! We recognize Natalie is gorgeous without a doubt. but just as alot of people have posted about alot of other players, it goes beyond just plastic looks/personality or whatever your taste maybe.

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

This is probably coming from the prespective of a high school kid(mentally). What are you a Natalie groupy? RELAX! no one is trashing anyone! We recognize Natalie is gorgeous without a doubt. but just as alot of people have posted about alot of other players, it goes beyond just plastic looks/personality or whatever your taste maybe.

Well, I don't know about

gorgeous . Quite good looking, maybe... at a stretch. But come on Natalie Gulbis is not even in the same league as Paula Creamer! Such natural beauty. Yes stevestrike that is very very wrong.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

You missed the point entirely, so you're not even worth getting into this with. I suggest that you relax an stop labeling people.

My Tools of Ignorance:

You missed the point entirely, so you're not even worth getting into this with. I suggest that you relax an stop labeling people.

I got the point.. trust me I did.. i just happened to call you out on it.. no big deal..

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

I got the point.. trust me I did.. i just happened to call you out on it.. no big deal..

Called me out? Whew! I'm sorry I even brought it up. You didn't get the point; an analogy if I may: it's like the people who say things about athletes (baseball, footaball, etc...) being soft, babies, injury prone, etc... when it always seems those people never actually played the game. You definitely missed that point because you accused me of being a Natalie Gulbis groupie when my personal picks for hottest would be Suzanne Pettersen and Erica Blasberg. It's just that I felt to say Natalie Gulbis is not hot at all out all because she works on her appearance is a bit delusional and smells of resentment.

PS - I just love people who make a mountain out of a mole hill and then say it's no big deal.

My Tools of Ignorance:

As I've said many times, Momoko Ueda.

New aspect for the "hottest golfer" thread, male.
Camilo Villegas, back when he had the blonde hair.

What's In My Slingshot OSS Bag.

Driver: Sasquatch 460
Fairway: Sasquatch 3-wood
Irons: Idea A2 OS 3-PWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Sand WedgePutter: Melbourne II

Morgan Pressel... She is a cutie, girl next door type... And she is the youngest female golfer to ever win a major... FYI she is 18
WHATS IN MY BAD:
SasQuatch Sumo2 13* with Aldila vs proto byyou graphite powered by zyvex (65-r)
Dunlop Alta 3 fairway wood
Copperidge 5 fairway wood
Copperidge 21* and 24* Hybrid (Given to me from father-in-laws set but I like them and hit the well)Ignite 3 Hybrid (part of the set)Ignite Irons 4...

Agreed there redsox75
She's my joint first favourite with Paula creamer.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

suzann petterson

Driver: G2
3 Wood: Launcher
Irons: FoundersWedges: Putter: Tru TechBall: The Longest NoodleBag: Grom If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. ~Tommy...

• 3 weeks later...
definetly paula creamer... i never got the natalie thing either... "high school hot" is by far the best way of putting it
In the Bag:
Driver: G10 7.5°; Fujikura 757 Speeder X-Stiff
3 Wood: 906F2 13°; UST Proforce V2 X-Stiff
5 Wood: 906F4 18.5°; UST Proforce V2 X-Stiff
Hybrid: Rapture 21°; Aldila VS Proto 80 Shaft X-StiffIrons: MP-60: 4-PW; Dynamic Gold S-400Wedges: Vokey Design Spin Milled: 54°, 60°

Note: This thread is 5147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!