IGNORED

Golf Boys "Oh oh oh" Music Video

jshots
Note: This thread is 4179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by shades9323

I thought it was terrible. Couldn't even watch the whole thing.

You hated it so much you posted twice!

It was pretty funny I think. These guys are just messing around, having some fun, and maybe trying to show the world that Golf isn't just a bunch of elitest *******s.

:whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I really like people who don't take themselves too seriously and those guys definitely fall into that category!

Ben Crane's videos are already cult to me, so are Bubba's "you're welcome" clips. Great to see, that Mahan and Fowler are also great guys...

greetings

michi

"I have my own golf course and Par is whatever I say it is. There's a hole which is a Par13 and yesterday I damn nearly birdied that sucker." - Willie Nelson

Dammit - will Ben Crane just dissapear already? If it's not playing at a glacial pace, it's seeming like the 9th grade class president in interviews. If it's not annoying videos that lack the sufficient humor or irony to cause the (lame and egregiously out of touch) golf media to spunk their pants with no shame, it's this piece of excrement.

I like Bubba Watson. I like Rickie Fowler. Hunter Mahan irritates me as a person and I hate the way he plays the game. My opinion of Ben Crane is well-established above.

I was dissapointed in this. It was something the Lonely Island guys would have panned in about 20 seconds. The only redeeming moments are that: A. Bubba's outfit is hilarious self-parody and B. Rickie Fowler actually looks like he could be in a boy band and wear those ridiculous clothes.

Notice that the best two things I can say about the video are related to how folks are dressed.

Errghh. Why doesn't Ben Crane make a video where he mocks his own slow play? Or, where he just goes to a strip club with a bunch of other tour pros instead of putting crosses on his golf balls? The guy would have been beat up in most high schools. At some schools - repeatedly.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Haters gonna hate.

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

I have no problem with loosening up the game, guys making fun of themselves, doing goofy stuff, it's all in good fun. But I want the 2:17 of my life back. I think I am a lesser person now for having watched that.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Originally Posted by goblue107501

I have no problem with loosening up the game, guys making fun of themselves, doing goofy stuff, it's all in good fun. But I want the 2:17 of my life back. I think I am a lesser person now for having watched that.

well, I want the 4 hours back from having to watch a Michigan Football game last year...so well call it even!

• Upvote 1

Ughh.  I like the idea.  I really enjoy funny videos.  The thing is it was just not that funny.  It was more stupid in a stupid way vs stupid in a funny way.

I am frustrated because there just don't seem to be any really funny golf videos out there and it seems like there should be.  D2 man is kinda funny.  Leslie Neilson's Golf My Way is kinda funny.  But I still haven't seen anything REALLY funny.  Except *maybe* the Mountain Dew Golf Cart Flip commercial . . that was hilarious the first time I saw it.

Originally Posted by AmazingWhacker

Ughh.  I like the idea.  I really enjoy funny videos.  The thing is it was just not that funny.  It was more stupid in a stupid way vs stupid in a funny way.

I am frustrated because there just don't seem to be any really funny golf videos out there and it seems like there should be.  D2 man is kinda funny.  Leslie Neilson's Golf My Way is kinda funny.  But I still haven't seen anything REALLY funny.  Except *maybe* the Mountain Dew Golf Cart Flip commercial . . that was hilarious the first time I saw it.

I agree with that.. I still haven't seen a golf joke that was better than JC Andersons ultimate golf lesson

I think their video was funny but really only because it was professional golfers doing it. Other than that it wasn't really funny but I like the idea.

:whistle:

Originally Posted by GolfBear

Ben Crane is the PGA's version of Bill Murray.  The guy is freaking hysterical.

He's pretty funny sometimes, especially when he talks about his slow play. I can't stand comedians like Will Ferrell, he has only one character in every single movie he's in, a dumb guy whose jokes really aren't funny....

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a few behind the scenes videos: [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkoS85aPsQ[/VIDEO] [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoeUAInt2M[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I think my stomach just went Oh-la-la-li-la-li......

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Note: This thread is 4179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!