IGNORED

Hello from Essex, England (near London)

robfenech
Note: This thread is 4690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi All

My name is Rob, I am 28 from Essex, UK.

I play off of 19 at the moment, but there was a time I was off of 14 not too long ago. I am having lessons with a fantastic pro at the moment, and I think that in the not too distant future, I will be back down to the low teens :)

Looks like a good forum here, so I hope to be a good member and contribute as best I can.

Happy Golfing :)

welcome to the forum

out of interest, what is your take on 'the only way is essex?'

Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

Hi Both

Well to answer both questions:

Courses I play often are: Woodford (member of this course), Epping, Toot Hill and North Weald. All nice enough courses. Toot Hill is my favourite, a very nice course and enjoyable to play a round on :)

The only way is essex... well well well, it is truly awful. It makes me sad to be from Essex. What can I say, it is a bunch of tarts and tossers acting up to a camera... like a sort of big brother with basic scripts. It is just awful. That is my official take on it :)

Thanks for the welcome

do you ever see any of the cast?

if so, please throw as much abuse at them as possible

Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

Haha - I will do that :)

Actually, a very good friend of mine is the cousin of one of the girls on the show - it makes me die a little inside everytime I hear someone mention that show :p

Note: This thread is 4690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!