IGNORED

Titleist 910Fd

Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just got this fairway wood, my old 3-wood broke. I will say, its the best feeling 3-wood i ever played. It feels close to a persimmon wood, nice and soft, and the ball just launches off the clubface. I might be pulling out my driver for a long time. I would recommend this club to anyone looking for a 3-wood off the tee. It can be used off the fairway, but don't expect it to cut through any rough, or be specific towards hitting off the ground. Its meant more off the tee.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What shaft is on the Fd ?
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'Ahina 82 Stiff, its has a pretty low torque on it, 3.1 i believe.. Its an awesome golf shaft, it has a low/mid trajectory for it.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Also have this club Really like it altho im not a fan of the PJX shaft Maybe put a fubuki or something like that in there Head is hot for sure I have mine cranked down to 14.25 loft and its great! Goes forever and really forgiving Really the whole 910 line is a homerun :-D
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Its feel is insane, i love it, soft, and the ball just launches off it.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• 1 year later...

How stiff feeling is that 'ahina 82? With it being that heavy (~82g), does it have a more boardy, whippy, or neutral feel? Can't wait to try one out if it launches the way people say it does.

Thanks!

I also have this wood and the face is extremely hot. Easily 20 yards longer than my old r9 3 wood. You can hit it off the deck just have to pinch it a little.

Drivers: Titleist 913 D2 Aldila phenom
Fairway Woods: Titleist 910F-d
Fairway Woods: Titleist 909 F3 or

Hybrid: Taylormade tp 18 or Mp fli hi 2 iron 
Irons: Mizuno MP-52 3-pw
Wedges: TaylorMade RAC Z TP
Putters: Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #2
Golf Bags: Titleist Blue cart bag

Shoes: Footjoy Dry joys

Golf Balls: Titleist Pro v1x

I have the 910F and I love it. Great look and feel to it.

913 D2 8.5* with V2 66g stiff shaft

910F 14.25 with Diamana stiff shaft

i20 17, 20, and 23 hybrid 

AP2 712 5-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

54 and 60

D66

Tournament Edition 1600

Yeah I have the 910F, absolutly love that thing !

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

I found a discounted 910fd for 90 bucks. Played it for a few days and found it alright but had alot of misses to the right. I traded it in for a 910f. I like it better in general but its all down to what your purposes are on a 3wood. I am more likely to hit it off the deck and my misses are more horizontal so I need that forgiveness. I am completely having trouble with the 3 right now though so maybe it was just that. When I did make good contact with the fd though man did it fly. It was a strong 3. 13.5*

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!