IGNORED

Which putter do you use?

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 4100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which brand do you use when it comes to putters? Pros and Cons.

• Odyssey
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Mizuno
    • Never Compromise
    • Nike
    • Heavy Putter
    • Yes!
    • Ping
    • Wilson
    • Others (Please specify)

Odyssey 2 Ball 41" Belly.

r7 425 Quad 9.5*
V Steel 15* r7 21* 4-PW rac lt CG11 gunmetal 52*, 56*, 60* wedges 2-Ball belly putter

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ping Doc 15. I know....a huge cranium...but I found it worked better than others and when it was 1/3 off...I just couldn't resist the temptation.
We'll see how well it works this year in the great big outdoors! :D
(if not the Rossa may be back in my bag)
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Scotty Cameron -- got it in mint condition for cheap.

Pros - I like the soft and heavy feel.
Cons - The head cover's old.

Driver: Titleist 905R with Aldila NV stiff
3 Wood: Titleist 909f2 w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Club 19*
4-PW: Titleist 695cb
GW (50 degree): Titleist Oil Can Vokey 250SW (54 degree): Titleist Vokey Oil Can Spin MilledLW (58 degree): Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Scotty...

Yes Callie Putter for me. It just always rolled true for me. And I tested a ton of putters. Kept coming back to my girl Callie.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

• 2 weeks later...
I play a Ram FX3, 35 inch. Pros: Nice heavy flange, soft face, good speed control, ridiculously cheap compared to high end putters (I paid $20). Cons: I can't use it off the tees, my putting is the part of my game that torments me the least.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

I use a TaylorMade Rossa Mezza Monza as well, has a great feel, but at the same time I dont't think the putter you have is that important - you can get it in the hole with a rake if your technique is good!

I have been struggling with my short game for ages - my putting more than anything - but I found some really great training aids on this site: http://www.meritgolf.co.uk .

I've tried and bought other stuff before, but the quality of this stuff and the roll you get on the ball is just like on real greens. 10 minutes practice a day and I've improved loads.

After a bit of a frustrating period on the course where I lost my confidence, I've actually fallen back in love with the game again! Bring on the summer comps!

i have a couple that i have been floating around with
1.) Callaway Bobby Jones bj-2
2.) Ping Anser3
3.) Titleist dead center

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

i have an odyessy white hot xg #7

beautiful so soft of the face gives amazing roll and it has neat fang design in the back of it for balenced weight n also nice to pic up your ball

In the Bag

Driver: Callaway Hyper X (10)
Wood: Cobra Speed Pro X (15)
Hybrid: Clevland HiBore XLS (21)Irons: Mizuno Mx-25 54:Titlest Vokey[SPOILER]56:Clevland Cg-1259:Clevland Cg-1063:Spin Milled VokeyBalls: TM BurnerTps//ProV's

An old school Taylormade putter... I'm getting a ping g5i piper with some of my highschool grad money that should start arriving this week

Mine is a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2. 34" long. Ping grip blacked out (like Tiger's). With a custom paint job. Here are a couple of pics:

907D2 9.5 degree with Aldila VS Proto 65
906F2 15 degree with Aldila NVS 75
585.H 17 degree with Aldila NVS 85
2-PW 690MB
Vokey 254.10 Prototype Vokey 260.04 Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

I use a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Style...

I love this putter and have rolled some pretty memorable putts with it!

It has a great feel to it and the it inspires confidence as you're sittng over your putt!

Note: This thread is 4100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!