IGNORED

Shotly is giving you $1000 in golf goodies! (Golfsmith Giftcards, Titleist Pro V1xs, & Travis Matthew apparel)

ranjanis
Note: This thread is 4547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal here?  Did I miss something, or weren't they supposed to have announced the winners on this thread by now....????

Driver:       Cobra AMP Cell - Blue

Fairway:    TM Rocketballz Stage 2  *17
Hybrids:    Callaway X2 Hot 19* and 22*
Irons:        Mizuno MX-23 5-PW
Wedges:   Cleveland 588  51*, 56*, 60*

Putter:      Scotty Cameron GoLo Customized

Ball:          Srixon Z Star (2013)

lol Hopefully it wasn't a free SEO/Marketing ploy. I did quite a bit of referring for them as appreciation for the generous give-away campaign.

• Administrator

Shotly has spent a fair amount of time totaling the points. I believe they're making an announcement later today. It's getting late, but it's still only 2pm on the west coast.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks everyone for their participation (and patience) but the results are in!!  Our 16 winners are:

outfitter

whhyjay

aidanmcg33

NuclearMike

tenspeed2

Hoya Destroya

daxc

ilovesandwiches

Montezumasdaddy

ringworld

bigballer69

Paradox

dinkoh

deryck griffith

raygrinberg

rustyredcab

Prize allocation and further details will be sent individually, but Shotly was blown away by your support.

Keep checking back for further exclusive TheSandtrap.com giveaways.

@Nuclear Pretty sure they are still getting in contact with everyone.  It should be very very soon when you know what you have won. sorry it has taken so long to get all this wrapped up.

Matt

yeah I got my message when I checked it this evening....I was really hoping for that Golfsmith gift card!

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

This is the first time I have ever won anything in a contest...wow....Thank you so much!

I will continue to show my support towards Shotly.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Hi Aidan - You received the confirmation PM last week and we are currently compiling all of the winners data and coordinating with Shotly.  Thanks for your patience and you may contact me by PM at any time!

Best,

Ranjani

Thrilled to be a winner. Responded to PM with info.

Anyone get their prize yet?

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

• 2 weeks later...

If you are on the list, respond to your PM from ranjanis and get him the info they need to fulfill our prizes. I'm waiting for mine and the story is they are still waiting on some of us winners to get back to them before sending our prizes. I'm thrilled to have won. I'd love to have my prize before a little mini-trip later this month.

Common guys. Respond to ranjanis's PM. If you're on the list and don't recall the PM, send him one.

Originally Posted by ranjanis

Thanks everyone for their participation (and patience) but the results are in!!  Our 16 winners are:

outfitter

whhyjay

aidanmcg33

NuclearMike

tenspeed2

Hoya Destroya

daxc

ilovesandwiches

Montezumasdaddy

ringworld

bigballer69

Paradox

dinkoh

deryck griffith

raygrinberg

rustyredcab

Prize allocation and further details will be sent individually, but Shotly was blown away by your support.

Keep checking back for further exclusive TheSandtrap.com giveaways.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Note: This thread is 4547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!