IGNORED

Golf in Seattle, WA?

Note: This thread is 4335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am going to be going on an Alaskan Cruise out of Seattle on August 9th. I plan on being in Seattle on Sunday and Monday before the cruise ship leaves.

Anyone have an golf course recommendations? Hopefully its not raining. (I hear it rains a lot out there)

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You are only about 45 miles (or so) from Chambers Bay (site of 2015 US Open).  I haven't been, but my wife gave me a gift card for Christmas last year.  Yes, it does rain a fair amount, but the summers are beautiful up there.

Also, I went on that cruise 2 years ago (NCL), the Creektown area in Ketchikan was neat and we did a kayak tour that was fun.  In Skagway we took the train up into Canada, very pretty scenery.  Oh...and if you are worried about rain, Ketchikan is one of the rainiest cities in the world.

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Many good options for golf in the area.  You will need to rent a car.

To the South towards Tacoma I can recommend:

Chambers Bay - figure $200

The Home Course - more like $60

Washington National - $100

I'd also recommend taking the ferry to Bremerton and playing either Gold Mountain - Olympic Course ($50) or Trophy Lake in Port Orchard ($90)

I am not as familiar with courses North or East but I have heard good things about Newcastle - Coal Creek

Thanks, guys. I looked at Chambers Bay and a lot of the reviews said that the course is charging so much because the US Open is coming up, but that it was not in the condition of a $200 per round course. I read great things about Gold Mountain Olympic Course. I still have to check with my dad and see if he is willing to play with me. I appreciate the advice.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 10 months later...
Note: This thread is 4335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!