IGNORED

my beautiful babys!!!

Note: This thread is 4629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

went to americangolf store today with a view to buy a set of irons and a driver didnt get the driver but after hitting a number of different sets of irons from burners, x-22's sling shots, bigreds and VR's i settled on these beautys i hit/felt i hit these clubs the best so went and got um

next step is to get a driver really want a nike dymo sq2 st8 fit but the store didnt have them in and only on website they have left handed >_

anyway heres the irons

me_babys.jpg

Those are nice sticks.  My brother has a set.

Originally Posted by TheRichie

went to americangolf store today with a view to buy a set of irons and a driver didnt get the driver but after hitting a number of different sets of irons from burners, x-22's sling shots, bigreds and VR's i settled on these beautys i hit/felt i hit these clubs the best so went and got um

next step is to get a driver really want a nike dymo sq2 st8 fit but the store didnt have them in and only on website they have left handed >_<

anyway heres the irons

I feel that pain.  I got some new sticks last Saturday but won't be able to put them in play until next week sometime.

Originally Posted by TheRichie

killing me i wanna go try them out properly but cant until tomorrow! baptism by fire 18holes on a course i never played before!!

Originally Posted by shades9323

I feel that pain.  I got some new sticks last Saturday but won't be able to put them in play until next week sometime.

i took the kids to the park today with a few friends my mates GF watched the kids while me and her fella hit some balls on the open field, only took the PW and the SW, all i need to hit now is the 4,5,6,8 and 8 irons!!

we playd a little game of catch also good test of touch and control also massive test of friendship and trust lol, stood 20yds or so from each other and chipped/pitched the ball for the other to catch!!

Those are nice.. enjoy them !!  I went to Golfsmith and like you hit the AP2's, VR and Ping i15's and I almost went with the set you got, but went the way of the Pings.. didn't hurt that they were $200 discounted.. But, I have yet to receive them yet... 3 weeks ago.. ughhh.

Note: This thread is 4629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!