IGNORED

Hello from Dillsboro, IN

darrell4wd
Note: This thread is 4635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My name is Darrell and I'm a golf addict. Recently I've had to say a few Hail Marys for some of the language I've used near the greens but I'm getting better at keeping them to myself, except for the lip readers....sorry. I just started playing this year but I'm already in trouble here at home. I don't want to spend my Saturdays mowing grass (the only grass I want to see is the middle of the fairways) anymore and my wife says I watch to many golf shows. I tell her it's a learning tool and she tells me I'm the tool, not sure what that means. Anyways, hope to see ya'll on the 1st tee.....bye

Mostly in the Fairfield/Hamilton area where I work. It's surprising how many good public courses are in this area. I play every Wednesday morning at a different course each week. I did play Milan a few times back in the early 80s, it was still just 9 holes back then.That was the start and end of my golfing until recently. If you want to try some new courses, look at Glenview, Potters, Waldon Pond, Greencrest, Vista Verde (I'm playing this one later in the afternoon). Most of these you can play 9 holes with a cart for under $20.My big trip this year will be Brightleaf, near Danville, Ky. We're planning a 4 day, all the balls you can lose in September.....later

I played Vista Verde, near Hamilton, OH yesterday. All you had to do was hit it straight and it would bounce all the way to the green, really dry, even the squirrels were hitting us up for a cold one as we went by. Courcos Grove, near Rising Sun, IN is open again, have not played it yet. If anyone has any charity events for golf, please post. Any excuse like that my wife won't %&*@! at me, not as much anyway...lol (she's really not bad, she encourages me to get out of her hair as much as possible) OK, I have to go mow my fairway now....later

Hello from Indy's northside...

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

hey fellow hoosier!  (or if you're like my dad, hey boilermaker)

i'm originally from indianapolis, but i live in north carolina now.

welcome to the forum bro

Nike Covert 2.0 driver with Kuro Kage

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Nike VRS Forged irons 5i-GW

Callaway Forged Wedge 56deg

Callaway X-Forged Wedge 60deg

Odyssey White Hot XG #9 putter
2015 Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag

Thanks, my son-in-law is in NC right now, he says the golf is good down there (Ralaigh-Durham) It's great to live in Colt's land, I keep trying to tell all the Bengals fans it's just a 20 minute drive and you too can be in the promise land....I watched Hank Haney this morning and I guess I'm going to take a club to work with me for lunchtime....100 swings a day....have a good day all

i'm in charlote, but i go to raleigh quite often for work.  it's hard to sneeze in this state and not hit a golf course.  it's really unbelievable!  i have fought the urge to pick up some clubs for awhile now, but i literally cannot enter or exit my subdivision without driving past a golf course!  from my doorstep, i have 3 courses within a 1.5 mile radius!!

Nike Covert 2.0 driver with Kuro Kage

Nike Covert Tour 3 wood

Nike Covert 5 wood

Nike Covert 4 hybrid

Nike VRS Forged irons 5i-GW

Callaway Forged Wedge 56deg

Callaway X-Forged Wedge 60deg

Odyssey White Hot XG #9 putter
2015 Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag

My son-in-law said the same thing, if you pull up golf courses on your GPS you get a lot them. I have some friends not far from Charlotte, may have to visit. I'm playing nine at the The Mill Course at Winton Woods, Hamilton County, Cincinnati tomorrow morning, it's a county public course, pretty nice course. It's supposed to be mid-60s with no humidity in the morning, could be it might be stretched into 18, I'm hoping for a low 70s round but if I play 18 it might be a mid 140s....lol. See ya'll

Note: This thread is 4635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!