IGNORED

TST GIVEAWAY: Throw away your marker pen & show us your DOTZ!

ranjanis
Note: This thread is 4606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sponsored content by Golfdotz

More & more PGA/LPGA Tour golfers are using Golfdotz to give their golf balls some attitude – and Golfdotz wants to share the product with TheSandtrappers!

In one of our easiest site giveaways, all you have to do to enter is visit their website , then reply within this thread with a picture/name of the golfdotz style that best reflects your personality.  Feel free to tell us why.  If you are already a Golfdotz user then send a photo to us of your own golf ball.  Contest is open until August 15, midnight PST.  Check out how easy Gofdotz is to use:

What if I use them on my clubs?

I have the skulls on my driver, 3 wood and hybrid ( as lineup markers ), as well as my wedges.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I liked the Union Jack, or the English Flag!

Union Jack.gif

My Home Course: http://chilliwackgolf.com/

In my Taylormade Bag:

The Big Stick: Calloway FT-I / Mini Big Stick: Calloway FT

2HY - Nickent 4DX IW

Irons 4-PW: Taylormade Burner 09

52' - Cleveland CG 15

56' Cleveland CG 12

60- Wilson Unknown.

Money Maker - Odessy White Hot Tour #5

I'd use the skullmainia skulls. Remind me of the helmet stickers from football in high school for a big play!

I-Mix FT-9 9* 906 F2 3WD  15*

Idea Pro Black 20*  MX-300 4-GW

VR 56* & 60* Wedges  White Ice Tour Sabertooth 34"

Ozone Black Pinstripe  FJ Street 

I like the dollar signs....reminds me that you "drive for show and putt for dough."

GD44-027_t.jpg

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Initially I thought I'd put a pair of these on my ball:

Golfdotz - Paws

That way as soon as I see them I'm reminded of what to do during my backswing (pause).

Realistically though if I coul d get them in the UK I'd use these to remind me of my balance:

Golfdotz - Ying Yang

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I guess I don't quite get it.  It's a cute idea, but seems a bit pricey to me.  My Sharpie with my Tin Cup gets me where I want to be for just a single cost outlay for the Tin Cup stencil.  I put a blue shark on each ball.  It takes less than 5 minutes to do a dozen balls.  And I don't have to keep resupplying.  A Sharpie lasts a long time (the blue one I'm currently using has been in my bag for more than 3 years), and the Tin Cup never wears out.  My home course pro shop carries them, but you can go to Tin-cup.com to see what they offer.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/165191/width/1000/height/800][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/165191/width/1000/height/500[/IMG][/URL] Because I'm Irish and I could use all the luck I can get...

Note: This thread is 4606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!