IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1730 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That sucks man, you really started getting things together. Hope it passes and you get back to feeling normal again. Well, as normal as you can be at least :whistle:

Thanks man!

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well, vertigo hasn't been a problem since I fell Friday. The ankle was feeling pretty good so I went out to Kittyhawk. They have aerated the Hawk, but not the Eagle yet. Course conditions are horrible. Go figure.

- Shane

Well, vertigo hasn't been a problem since I fell Friday. The ankle was feeling pretty good so I went out to Kittyhawk. They have aerated the Hawk, but not the Eagle yet. Course conditions are horrible. Go figure.

I'm waiting for them to aerate up here soon. That'll probably mean the end of my season. Had a pretty decent day today though, after struggling recently. Shot 89 for the first 18 then turned around and shot 39 on the next 9. Almost had my first hole in one on the 2nd hole of the front 9 second time through.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Ok, so with the temperatures dropping and the wind picking up it's getting close to time for me to hang up the golf shoes. I'm really hoping for a few more nice days but after my recent attempt to golf in the higher winds I would rather not if it doesn't calm down. 

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Ok, so with the temperatures dropping and the wind picking up it's getting close to time for me to hang up the golf shoes. I'm really hoping for a few more nice days but after my recent attempt to golf in the higher winds I would rather not if it doesn't calm down. 

I just had lunch at the course and there was a scramble going on to save the tatas. Those people looked like they were freezing their assets off.

- Shane

It was real nice down here on Sunday. Thinking it was going to be as cold as it was Saturday, I wore a sweater out the door in the morning. It was pretty darn warm by the time I got to Kittyhawk in the afternoon.

Tentatively, it's looking ok this weekend. Anyone want to play?

It was real nice down here on Sunday. Thinking it was going to be as cold as it was Saturday, I wore a sweater out the door in the morning. It was pretty darn warm by the time I got to Kittyhawk in the afternoon.

Tentatively, it's looking ok this weekend. Anyone want to play?

I may be available to play this weekend. It's kind of up in the air right now about what's going on and it also depends on the weather. Hopefully Shane is feeling better and able to go if we get together.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I may be available to play this weekend. It's kind of up in the air right now about what's going on and it also depends on the weather. Hopefully Shane is feeling better and able to go if we get together.

I am feeling better. Actually worked all week. Today is packed, but I might head out tomorrow afternoon. 

- Shane

I am feeling better. Actually worked all week. Today is packed, but I might head out tomorrow afternoon. 

Good to hear. JB and I are going to hit Shelby Oaks today. Not real sure about tomorrow, but I will be somewhere.

Good to hear, Let me know if you end up getting out and if there is room for me to join. 

Good to hear. JB and I are going to hit Shelby Oaks today. Not real sure about tomorrow, but I will be somewhere.

Nice playing a round  with you again William. I can definitely see improvement in your game, keep up the good work man. 

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

After I posted that, I started feeling dizzy and spent the afternoon in bed. Sigh. 

Damn man, that sucks. I am sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to getting at least one more round in with you this year.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Well, think I may skip golfing today. Winds are 15 mph with gusts higher than that. I don't have much fun playing in higher winds. I know I should try learning and getting used to trying to play in different conditions, but it's just so disheartening to hit what I think is a good shot only to watch the wind kill the distance, blow it offline, or cause it to carry too far.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

A twosome just played through on me.... At no point did I indicate they could and there was no room ahead of me as I've ben waiting on the twosome in front of me who have been waiting on the foresome in front of them...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

What did what did you do?

i ended up heading out to Kittyhawk to play 9. Actually was going to do 18, but got tired of waiting. Shot 39. 5 bogies, 2 birdies. 

I just let it go. Wasn't worth getting into it with them. You did much better than I am. 94 with a 9.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

The wind died down towards the end of the round so I played more. except for a few dumb moments and horrid putting on 8 the second time through I played pretty well. Ended the night playing the par 3 15th and almost got the ace. Phone was so low on battery it wouldn't let me take a picture.... Pissed me off. It was literally 2 inches from going in, ball landed just right of the pin then spun back. It was a good day, the wind did get me a few times but overall I feel like I'm getting a better handle on playing in the wind.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

The elusive ace. Kick in birdies are always nice. My two birds today were from about 8' and 15'. It's always awesome to see them track right in. 

Its funny. They're building a new sign at the entrance to Kittyhawk. They can't afford to fix their freaking mowers or maintain the course, but they can afford to build a new sign. 

- Shane

Note: This thread is 1730 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!