IGNORED

True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 3-PW

rdwoody
Note: This thread is 3287 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is a 3-PW set of Dynamic Gold S300 shafts that were pulled from a set of Mizuno MP-14 irons. They're .355 tip and they played standard length in the MP-14s. The shafts do not have shaft bands. They look to have been removed (rather poorly) by the previous owner. There is still a little sticker residue left behind on the shaft. It will probably come off with alcohol and a little scrubbing. I didn't bother with it because I decided to go with regular flex shafts after gripping them and never played the shafts other than hitting two balls with the 5 iron.

The shafts look to be in good shape. I'd rate them an 8/10 overall. There are a couple that have some minor nicks and dings in the chrome, but nothing serious. The tips will need to be prepped before install. I pulled the heads and then stored the shafts immediately. The grips are 9.9/10. There is no wear on them to speak of. They've barely been handled.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...