IGNORED

Best show on Golf Channel...

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 6216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I learn more from one episode of Playing with the Pros than any video or magazine article I can think of...these guys ARE that good!

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

I like "The Turn"
and "Golf Hawaii" keeps me happy in the winter months.

What happened to that game tracker thingy they had that predicted the winner of the tournament. I didn't like it - but did they get rid of it?

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

I like "The Turn"

I think you might be talking about the Callaway Approach show...I think the personalities on the show (the retired pro/the stats guy/Inga Hammond-host) are somewhat forced. Trying to be too funny and argumentative, which makes them irritating to me...my 2 cents.

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

I learn more from one episode of Playing with the Pros than any video or magazine article I can think of...these guys ARE that good!

My most surprising episode was the Playing with Rocco shows. I never used to be a Rocco fan until these couple of shows aired. He kept his advise so uncluttered and yet it was fantastic advice. I was really impressed.

My favourites are still BB and the 19th hole. I wish Kelly would go back to hosting the 19th hole show... but it is still good.

Yeah...Rocco was cool and it seems his personality on the course is pretty much the same off the course.

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)

Yes, it's a great show. But what about Academy Live? How could this show get cancelled? This show was THE CORE of the network...I don't like big break, daly and gulbis shows and junk like that. I mostly now just turn in for the PGA early rounds and European Tour.

B.A. Sullivan

Yes, it's a great show. But what about Academy Live? How could this show get cancelled? This show was THE CORE of the network...I don't like big break, daly and gulbis shows and junk like that. I mostly now just turn in for the PGA early rounds and European Tour.

Wow...Academy Live was cancelled? Gulbis show was eyecandy for me...

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)

I will watch the playing lesson series whenever I can. They give great tips, especially on course management. Academy Live could be dangerous as they would often say different things on it. I certainly wish they would bring Kelly back on some shows now that it is clear that her and Nick are no longer on the cover team. They obviusly brough Inga in to replace Kelly's presence and then pulled the plug too quick. But love the golf channel and watch it almost as much as network TV.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

I couldn't agree more...PLAYING LESSONS FROM THE PROs is by FAR the best show on the Golf Channel (in my opinion). I love that I learned to chip better from Tom Watson, and how to putt better from Justin Leonard...

I also think that Big Break is a decent show, although I'm far from hooked.

No comment on the Natalie Gulbis show...

In my bag...
DRIVER: TaylorMade R5, 9.5
HYBRID: Halo 2i
IRONS: FTX
WEDGES: 52, 56, Izett 60PUTTER: Cameron Circa 62 #3

I have been really into the TOP 10 lately. They have some clever Top 10's. I really like the Top 10 about the most memorable calls. Tiger had two the infamous rock move and the shot on to the club house roof.

Apart from tournament coverage, Playing Lessons from the Pro's is about the only show I regularly watch.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

i like big break and 19th hole

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

It's just amazing how matter of fact they are when they shape their shots, gauge their yardages...I guess natural ability and a couple thousand practice balls month can help!

Da Bag:

TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)

I think you might be talking about the Callaway Approach show...I think the personalities on the show (the retired pro/the stats guy/Inga Hammond-host) are somewhat forced. Trying to be too funny and argumentative, which makes them irritating to me...my 2 cents.

No, I am talking about "the turn"

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/20216/ I failed to mention "What's in the Bag" is also a favourite of mine. The approach, I couldn't agree more with you. I prefer to not watch that show.

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

Note: This thread is 6216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!