IGNORED

Nickent 4DX Evolver Shafts

Spyder
Note: This thread is 4491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I recently purchased a Nickent 4DX Evolver driver and chose the Regular flex UST V2HL. I am really in need of some additional options, preferably in a Stiff flex. If anyone has any options, preferably with the Evolver hosel already attached (so I can simply pop it right in and out) that would be great.

Feel free to PM me here if you have a shaft in Stiff flex that you're willing to sell - and let me know what you would like for it. I mainly want the UST V2 (Stiff), but feel free to post different shafts.

Note : My 4DX Evolver does not have the CYG hosel. I purchased it from RBG last week.

• 1 month later...

I have an Adams Tight Lies ST 9 degree Driver with Bimatrix stiff shaft. Also have a XFactor Xplosion 9.75 degree Driver with Aerospeed shaft. Would you be interested in a trade. Both of these clubs are in real nice shape.

• 1 month later...

Sorry it took so long to update this. Unfortunately, I am only looking to buy additional shafts for this driver - not trade the driver or clubs for shafts. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...