IGNORED

Tour Striker Contest!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks to you guys, the Tour Striker Thread here at The Sand Trap caught the attention of Martin Chuck , inventor of the Tour Striker and golf instructor. He has offered to give away some Tour Strikers to our members. This contest is your chance to win the #1 Training Aid in golf! [IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181768/width/387/height/207[/IMG] [IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181765/width/604/height/401[/IMG] [U]To Enter:[/U] Make a post in this thread which contains any combination of video(s), image(s), and/or text that tells Martin why YOU NEED the Tour Striker to improve your game! [U]Quickie Rules:[/U] [LIST] [*] You must live in the U.S. or be willing to pay the extra shipping if you live internationally in order to win. Entering this contest by posting will [*] One entry per person. If you post more than one entry, your entries may be discarded. [*] Martin will, with the help of myself and iacas, judge the entries and choose the winners. Winners will be judged on not only need but the creativity, thoughtfulness, and quality of their entry post. [*] The contest closes at noon eastern time on Wednesday, November 23, 2011. [*] Winners will be contacted via PM shortly after the contest closes (and after Thanksgiving weekend) for their selection and shipping information. [/LIST] [U]Prizes:[/U] The [b]first-place winner[/b] will receive his choice of two (2) free Tour Strikers, including shipping to U.S. residents. The [b]runner up[/b] will receive his choice of one (1) free Tour Striker, including shipping to U.S. residents. For more information on all the different Tour Striker training aids, visit [URL=http://www.tourstriker.com/]tourstriker.com/[/URL]. So if you want to start looking like this at impact, ENTER! [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181772/width/300/height/196][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181772/width/300/height/196[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181771/width/576/height/383][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181771/width/576/height/383[/IMG][/URL]

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

First, thanks to Martin for offering these clubs up for this contest. We use the Tour Striker at Golf Evolution quite often, and we're excited to work with Martin on this.

Second, share this contest with your friends, relatives, etc. Yes, it will decrease your chances of winning, but if your friend wins I'm sure he'll let you borrow the Tour Striker! Tweet it, share it on Facebook, email your friends. Here's the URL: http://thesandtrap.com/t/54099/tour-striker-contest .

Third, to the quality of the posts... really try to do a good job with these. Make a video pleading your case, show us some impact pictures, get creative. We can't determine "need" very well, but we will use the creativity and effort put into this to help us determine desire! :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Please enter me. My Moe swing is close and a TS 5-iron and PW would kick me into hyperdrive. Be a nice addition to my 7 pro.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Hi all. Great competition. I realise that I'm in the UK but fingers crossed UK postage won't be too bad so here's my entry:

I play golf each week with my granddad. He's seventy eight years old and fit as a fiddle thanks to a mix of manual working his life and not smoking, drinking or doing drugs. He absolutely loves coming out to play golf but he gets very very frustrated at hitting only the occasional good shot as the majority of his shots are thinned and/or slices (we're sorting the slice by moving away from his weak grip however!)

At the moment each time a pro or myself make a fix to his swing, he reverts back to the pre-fix state in a bid to scoop up into the ball and hit it further. I feel that learning to hit down on the ball and seeing the resulting shot and distance will be a catalyst for the rest of the corrections his swing needs and the Tour Striker seems to be the perfect tool for the job.

I'd love to be able to post a pre and post Tour Striker video if I win as I reckon it'll be an eye opener to those sitting on the fence about whether it's worth the purchase.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Thanks for the opportunity and please enter me in the contest.  My left handed and right handed swing would both benefit from a Tour Striker, so I'll take one of each if I win.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Good luck guys - this looks (to me) like one of the most logical training aids I've ever seen. It's focus is solely on the club striking the ball correctly. Maybe they can make a hockey version for my buddy who struggles to make a decent stretch pass!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Awesome contest!! I have improved my game a ton in the past couple of years and have become much better at making good contact but still have a ways to go. Also, due to being the golf coach I don't get a lot of time to work hard on my own game so efficient practice is the key. I know the tour striker would aide me in practicing efficiently. I also live in the North East so my season ends in early November and doesn't start back till early May so having the Tour Striker would give me a lot of advantages in my winter practice at seeing good results. I use our school gym to practice in the winter but it's hard to do some thing and this practice club would really, really help out. Plus I coach so it would benefit all of my students so it would be used to help out a lot of people including myself.

Please enter me. My Moe swing is close and a TS 5-iron and PW would kick me into hyperdrive. Be a nice addition to my 7 pro.

[quote name="dano24dano" url="/t/54099/tour-striker-contest#post_658105"]

My swing needs help. Please enter  me in the giveaway.

[/quote][quote name="MEfree" url="/t/54099/tour-striker-contest#post_658119"]

Thanks for the opportunity and please enter me in the contest.  My left handed and right handed swing would both benefit from a Tour Striker, so I'll take one of each if I win.

[/quote] We appreciate that you guys are interested but please READ the rules of the contest. We're looking for posts similar to MiniBlueDragaon's or awmgolfer's. If you just say "Please enter me" you're not going to win. This is not a sweepstakes, it's a contest. Skill is involved, and that skill is making a good, creative, convincing post. If you'd like to re-submit your entry, we can delete those posts and let you re-enter, but this only applies to those who have posted prior to this post. Send me or iacas a PM if you'd like us to delete one of your previous posts. Good luck everyone!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Here is my entry:

PICK ME!!!!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

divot.jpg

I think I currently hold the world record for the world's biggest divot without actually hitting the ball.  It rained the next day and  the spot is now  a water hazard.  I blamed it on the beer this time, but I pretty much quit drinking while I golf (except special occasions) so next time I won't have a good excuse.  I'm a definite scooper and I need to learn to strike the ball properly.  I can drive well but completely fall apart on the fairway.  On a recent outing my scoring was as follows:

1.Par 4- 10

2.Par 4- 3

3.Par 5- 12

4.Par 4- 9

5.Par 4- 3

6.Par 4- 5

7.Par 3- 5

8.Par 4- 4

9.Par 4- 8

(I only keep score for my own future reference)

I am a do-it-yourself kind of guy and refuse to take lessons until I have tried everything else, so I think I would be a perfect test for the effectiveness of the Tour Striker.

I could use a tour striker because maybe for the first time in history, a man can teach his significant other golf without any arguements. Just figure out a way to hit it straight and consistant and you will be a good ball striker.

• Upvote 1

Started out this year shooting 140. Played around 130 rounds this year. I am now at 102-108 per round my goal was to be under 100 by the end of the year. Hopefully the Tour Striker could help me do that.

Ping K15
Tour Edge 3 & 5 Wood
XCG4  Irons
Seemore Putter

Dear Mr. Martin Chuck,

I need the tour striker for reasons that I discovered this summer. The story begins with my discovery of a new teacher who informed me that my ball flight was too high. At first I somewhat disagreed with him; throughout my whole golfing career I always loved to hit the ball high, I thought that there was no better way and I've always gotten complements on my swing. However, I went to the Barclays this last August (my first PGA Tour event) and realized that what I lacked was that piercing trajectory that all the pros have. Since that point, I have set out to acquire this ball flight through any means possible. I have improved with the help of my instructor, and my own toils at the range, but I can always do more. This is where the Tour Striker comes in. I have used a tour striker once at the range since my epiphany, and I could see the night and day difference when I finally got my hands ahead of the club face and forward pressed the club at impact. Unfortunately, this Tour Striker was not mine and I had only limited use to it. I would love to purchase one, but being a college student does not exactly mean I have the funds to acquire such a luxury as the Tour Striker, so it does not seem to be in the cards right now. I do hope that you can help me with this, and I will be forever grateful if you do.

Thanks for Listening,

iPutt

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

A big thank you to The Sand Trap and Martin for having this contest. I really hope I win, the link for my video submission is below:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I love you Nicole Aniston

the tour striker would greatly help my son

hes in 7th grade and is wanting to play on his high school golf team

and the tour striker would help tremendously

BTW hes left handed

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Great idea for a contest guys.  I am suffering from the worst kind of bad golf shot that exists.  According to Golf Digest this is worse than the slice, the chunky flub, the duck hook, the skull, or even the whiff.  I am dealing with..................THE SHANKS!!!!

I believe that the Tour Striker will help me get rid of these shanks.  I know that's not a word that should ever be typed or spoken but with the Tour Striker it should be a thing of the past.  After all, if I can learn to hit that evil club which doesn't even have the bottom two grooves which I rely on to scoop all my supposed good shots, all shanks should disappear once I learn a proper impact condition.

Here's some evidence of this common miss of mine:

Note: This thread is 4498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!