IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

As you know, we've begun handing out Site Awards , and this thread will track the winners of the award(s) as they're given out.

This first month, we're giving out performance awards for the month of October. The "Fun" awards will be given out at a later time, and we'll post here when they are.

Without further ado, the winners of the Sand Trap Site Awards for October, 2011 are:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to zipazoid !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the first Reviewer of the Month award goes to tommygunuk !

947574eb_tst_award_tagger_otm.png

The winner of this award is the member who has added the most tags to threads, images, posts, etc. This month, the award goes to namkrats !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of the first Member of the Month award is............................................. Shorty !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Rookie of the Month , you may be out of luck unless you've registered recently.

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... Tagger of the Month , then add appropriate tags to threads. It's easy! Just click the "Add Tag" stuff on the right-hand side and add some tags!

The awards cycle for November has already begun, of course. We'll have November's awards in early December! Thanks!

P.S. The awards don't seem to show up properly right now. We're looking into it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats everybody!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Congrats guys, keep it up.  Would be great to see more course and equipment reviews

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

Originally Posted by mvmac

Congrats guys, keep it up.  Would be great to see more course and equipment reviews

Indeed. That and the tagging awards are going to be the easiest to win, by far. Hop to it! :-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Site Awards for November, 2011

Here are the performance awards for the month of November, 2011.

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to beachcomber !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the first Reviewer of the Month award goes to Mr. Desmond !

947574eb_tst_award_tagger_otm.png

The winner of this award is the member who has added the most tags to threads, images, posts, etc. This month, the award goes to JetFan1983 !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is............................................. Stretch !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Rookie of the Month , you may be out of luck unless you've registered recently. a1_smile.gif

... Tagger of the Month , then add appropriate tags to threads. It's easy! Just click the "Add Tag" stuff on the right-hand side and add some tags!

The awards cycle for December has already begun! We'll have December's awards as well as the first annual awards in early January!

Ah, thought my 3 reviews at the beginning of the month would hold up (then again, I don't even know if I'm eligible). Well done Mr. Desmond, well done. And congrats to Stretch, Jetfan, and beachcomber. :-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Congrats Jetfan, Mr. Desmond, Beachcomber and Stretch

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Wow, I won Tagger? I tagged like four things .

Congrats to Stretch, Mr.D, and Beachcomber!

That's why we started this Thread thanks for reading it

Mike McLoughlin

Originally Posted by mvmac

Congrats Jetfan, Mr. Desmond, Beachcomber and Stretch

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Wow, I won Tagger? I tagged like four things .

Congrats to Stretch, Mr.D, and Beachcomber!

That's why we started this Thread thanks for reading it

I'm happy to help this place out. I haven't snapped all my clubs over my knee yet because of the stuff I learned on this site.

Constantine

Quote:

Congrats to Stretch, JetFan1983m Beachcomber!

Thanks, guys!

Hope the reviews are helpful.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 1 month later...

Site Awards for December, 2011

Here are the performance awards for the month of December, 2011.

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Pros vs Ams Whats the Difference For December, congrats to tiger90!

tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to sk golf!

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to B-Con !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is (drum roll) ... sean_miller!

And for the month of January, all December Site Award winners (above) get free Supporter Status for the entire month!  Great job guys, enjoy!

Also since it's now 2012, we have the winners for....

"Kick Starter of the Year" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar year, for 2011 that thread was The Big Break Indian Wells congrats to walk18!

"Reviewer of the Year" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar year.  For 2011, the Reviewer of the Year award goes to B-Con !

The "Member of the Year" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , for the year. The 2011 Member of the Year award is (drum roll) ... sean_miller!

Mike McLoughlin

Woohoo, coolness. Finally, my over wordiness pays off. :-P

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

• 1 month later...

Site Awards for January, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of Jan, 2012.

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to Rulesman !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the first Reviewer of the Month award goes to Fore Nicator !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Superstar-Field-at-Abu-Dhabi-this-week , congrats to brocks !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is..................................... JetFan 1983 !

If You'd Like to Win...

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for February has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Congrats to the winners. :-) BTW, do we have a tagging award anymore?

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!