IGNORED

Indoor hitting "net"

nevets88
Note: This thread is 4096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.iswingbox.com/

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That would be pretty nice

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Looks cool... I wonder how durable it is...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

How many of you watched him hit balls for the whole four and a half minutes? lol

Putter - TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost
Wedges - Titleist Vokey Oil Can; 50/08, 54/14, 58/04
Irons - Mizuno MP53 4-PW
Hybrid - Mizuno MP CLK 3 iron
Rangefinder - Bushnell Tour V2Ball - Pro V1s / Srixon Z Star Yellow

Swing #3 gets close, Swing #4 and beyond are hitting the top. I Love it, but I have been known to hit a very high shot (especially when I am trying to hit lown under tree limbs with a five iron or 3 wood) so I think this wonderful invention needs to be at least 2 feet taller. So I would probably put it on 2 4x4s to raise it higher. It saves a lot of space and you don't need a whole bucket of balls. Brilliant.

According to the website, it will come with a net to guard against stray golf shots, and then says an excuse about other golf nets have the same problem with shanking.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

According to the website, it will come with a net to guard against stray golf shots, and then says an excuse about other golf nets have the same problem with shanking.

I like this product, but traditional nets don't have as much of a issue with shanking simply because they're a lot wider. Adding a net to the side of this product wouldn't seem prevent balls from hitting the wall behind it unless the net was *very* stiff.

Bill

• 3 months later...

Price is out now. $620.00. For now you get a 20% discount so $496.00 but still that is quite steep for a net.

http://iswingbox.com/store/swing-box/

I am a bit sad about this news. I was hoping it would be much more affordable. Maybe someone will try it out and tell me it is worth it.

Michael

I Love it, but I have been known to hit a very high shot (especially when I am trying to hit lown under tree limbs with a five iron or 3 wood)

. It's funny because it is true! Alas I took an old timers advice to go driver off the deck when it really needs to stay low. Or, try to hit a high shot! ;-)

Driver: Titleist 909 D2 9.5 degrees Voodoo Stiff Woods: Diablo 15 degrees Stiff & Diablo Octane Tour 18 degrees Stiff Hybrid: Taylormade Mid Rescue 19 degrees Irons: Callaway X-18 4-PW Wedges: Titleist Vokey Black Nickel 52 56 60 Putter: Ping Zing Karsten Putter

yeah, it's too bad things have to cost so much

I hang a moving blanket (big thick padded blanket) in the garage and hit into it...I do move the cars out of the garage however!! You could hang another on each side for side protection.

A good cheap way to get in some practice

Originally Posted by scv76

yeah, it's too bad things have to cost so much

I hang a moving blanket (big thick padded blanket) in the garage and hit into it...I do move the cars out of the garage however!! You could hang another on each side for side protection.

A good cheap way to get in some practice

I had a moving blanket and the ball went right through it. Bout a net for $70 at the big box golf store. http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30032073/hank-haney-monster-net?scode=SPNG99VK&cm;_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-GoogleBase-_-xx-_-xx&ci;_src=14110944&ci;_sku=30032073%20N/A&tcode;=fr_home

I picked up one of these after buying a $100 net last year and shooting balls through it in a short amount of time.

This net is high quality and performs as advertised.  I decided to just spend the money once instead of buying a new cheap net every year forever.

http://www.thenetreturn.com/golf/

Originally Posted by inthecup

I picked up one of these after buying a $100 net last year and shooting balls through it in a short amount of time.

This net is high quality and performs as advertised.  I decided to just spend the money once instead of buying a new cheap net every year forever.

http://www.thenetreturn.com/golf/

Wow, that's steep. I could buy a $100 net for the next 8 years for that price.

• 9 months later...

cool - I had this exact idea and was just too lazy to build it from scratch

However, I just hit through my tarp, so I need a better idea.  Likely a pair of blankets and then hang them VERY loosely so they are more passive in killing the ball speed.

On the plus side, I was working on adding a lot more energy into the ball (via my release timing plus extending my backswing).....  Apparently making progress there.

So I got that going for me.

Bill - 

Note: This thread is 4096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!