IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

I'd take Creamer. Gulbis seems top-heavy not sure why though. She doesn't look top-heavy in her calendar. But seriously, ANNA RAWSON hands down kicks Creamer and Gulbis' A$$ in the style and appearance categories.

907D2 9.5 Proforce V2 75 S
906F2 15* Proforce V2 95 S
MD 19* Proforce V2 100 S
735 CM 3-PW DG s400 Vokey 200 53.11*/SM 58.08* DG s300 Scotty C. Studio Design 3.5Balls -

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the Paula Creamer/Nick Price ad last night on Golf Channel and Paula looks VERY hot in it. I think I want to change my vote from Natalie to Paula with an understanding that Bri Vega is still the unchallenged winner.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Paula all the way. Natalie is good from afar but far from good.

In my bag:

TaylorMade R7 Superquad - 11.5 deg - Diamana Whiteboard 63-S
Tour Edge Exotics - CB2 16 deg - Diamana Redboard 73-S
Taylormade V-Steel 24 deg - Diamana Redboard 83-STaylorMade R7 XD - 5i-AW Project X 6.552 deg Miura Forged Raw56 deg Fourteen MT-28/56V3 60 deg - Fourteen MT-28/60V2 P...

I vote Paula, because she hasn't had a boob job that makes her look like she's wearing a chest protector.

I am rolling on the ground..... LOL!! Too FUNNY!

In The Bag

Driver: FT3 -or- TMTB
Woods: Cobra F-Speed
Hybrids: Cally FT, 3 & 4Irons: T/M R7TP's, W/PX 5.5 Wedge: Cally X-Forged, 52 & 58Putter: S/C Studio II Ballz: T/M Black -or- Prov1X

• 2 weeks later...
Brittany Lincicome is a Heffer at Best. My vote is for Gulbis.

Casey

What's in the bag?
Driver: 10.5* TM 580 XD Stiff
Fairway: Wilson 3,53 - PW: Ping ISTKWedges: Cleveland CG10 52*56*60*Putter: Oddessy 2 Ball BladeBall: Callaway HX HotsBag: OGIO Grom

Brittany Lincicome is a Heffer at Best. My vote is for Gulbis.

she doesnt look like a heffer there to me, but that being said I havent seen much of her, so she may look pretty bad from certain angles, who knows, I just think she has a nice face with a good smile. To each his own I guess, but like I said before, Gulbis looks bad when her hair isnt pulled back imo anyway

My vote is for Paula. Sure, she is a little whiney and stuck-up, but she is cute and I dig the cute little pink outfits she wears.

Natalie looks a bit rough around the edges to me.

Driver: Launcher, 10.5°
Fairway: Big Bertha 2007, 15° & 18°
Hybrid: Rapture, 21° & 24°
Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5 - PW
Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

Here are four more obscure golfers who blow the doors off Paula and Natalie in the looks department:

Kim Hall: http://www.lpga.com/player_results.aspx?id=5423
Tina Miller: http://www.tinamillergolf.com/
Blair O’Neal: http://www.duramedfuturestour.com/Pl...NealBlair.html
Kristie Newton: http://golf-babes.blogspot.com/2006/...r-kristie.html

Driver: Launcher, 10.5°
Fairway: Big Bertha 2007, 15° & 18°
Hybrid: Rapture, 21° & 24°
Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5 - PW
Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

i like paula creamer's look better than natalie gulbis for some odd reason, i use to think natalie gulbis was hot but paula is younger and much more prettier

r7 quad tp
ignite t60 3 wood
580h 19* hybrid
irons 670
wedges 52*, spin milled 56*, 60* rosa putter daytona prov1xhome course:3 pines country clubthe carolina country club

• Administrator
i like paula creamer's look better than natalie gulbis for some odd reason, i use to think natalie gulbis was hot but paula is younger and much more prettier

I have it on good authority that:

a) Natalie Gulbis is dumb as a rock and is "high school hot" but nothing more. b) Paula Creamer is fun to be around, but somewhat ordinary looking in real life. c) Cristie Kerr, of all people, is the most gorgeous of all in person. Of these three, anyway, but by far.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I might be biased because my wife's name is Paula but I love Paula Creamer's personality. That Precept commercial where she goes blah! blah! blah! clinched it for me. And the look on Nick Price's face when she says "I was in high school." That's priceless.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

• Administrator
I might be biased because my wife's name is Paula but I love Paula Creamer's personality. That Precept commercial where she goes blah! blah! blah! clinched it for me. And the look on Nick Price's face when she says "I was in high school." That's priceless.

Agreed it's a great commercial. But unfortunately for Precept, I bet most people don't know it's a Precept commercial.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Natalie has the body but I agree that Paula's girl next door looks give her the edge.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Ok here is a question
Would any of you turn down a date with either of them if ( at least for some of us) age was not a factor?
I will admit I would just love to play a round of golf with either of them.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Note: This thread is 4023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!