Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

Scotty Cameron's Personal Set for Sale

6 posts in this topic

Thought THIS was interesting.  A set used by Scotty a few years back being sold by a guy in Japan.  How much do you think it will go for?  4 days to go and the current bid is $777.77  I'm going to say it goes for 5 grand

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

There's bound to be some fool in Japan with more money than sense that somehow thinks that this would be something worth having.

Is there aheadcover that says "For Tour Use Only Not for Normal People Prototype Exclusive Test Sample Model" or some such gibberish?

$2.8k. That's my bet.

I used to think Scotty made good putters. I never personally saw the point in paying for "tour" stuff, especially putters. Especially now given what I know about putter fitting.

But I don't blame people. They're "collectibles." Putters, stamps, baseball cards... whatever. They don't really serve a practical purpose.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Shorty

Is there aheadcover that says "For Tour Use Only Not for Normal People Prototype Exclusive Test Sample Model" or some such gibberish?

..absolutely hillarious..so true..I can see it now..Oh my gosh!! STOOOOOPPP!!..step away from that putter..that's a Tour Use Only putter...you're gonna kill somebody...lol

Originally Posted by mvmac

Thought THIS was interesting.  A set used by Scotty a few years back being sold by a guy in Japan.  How much do you think it will go for?  4 days to go and the current bid is $777.77  I'm going to say it goes for 5 grand

LOL...Look again....ZERO bids.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

LOL...Look again....ZERO bids.

Then auction finished early. Someone would have offered him money outside of ebay.