IGNORED

Good Stat Tracking Software?

augafan48
Note: This thread is 3765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is score card still supported on latest operating systems? I emailed the developers but didn't get a response Does anyone have an excel template I could steal? Thanks

• Administrator

Is score card still supported on latest operating systems? I emailed the developers but didn't get a response

It still works on the Mac. I've heard it may not work on the latest Windows (Windows 8?).

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That is why I have stayed away from scorecard so far - It seems that they do not support it anymore - I tried the iPhone app on IOS 7 and it didn't respond.

Such a shame as it looks the most comprehensive piece of software out there.

That is why I have stayed away from scorecard so far - It seems that they do not support it anymore - I tried the iPhone app on IOS 7 and it didn't respond. Such a shame as it looks the most comprehensive piece of software out there.

I don't ever use the iPhone app, but it does still work for me in iOS 7. Ditto the desktop app on OS X 10.9.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yeah. I use only two boxes. Or sometimes I use the free iPhone software.

You only track five stats:

Score - you'd track that one anyway

Fairway hit - you draw an arrow left, up, or right

# Putts - 0, 1, 2, 3

GIR/UD/SS - green in regulation or up and down or sand save

Distance of first putt - a quick estimate's good

Takes 10 seconds to write it down. And you get 35+ stats out of it all.

Yup, that's what I do, a lot of the time post round. On my home course its easy to go hole by hole, shot by shot

• Upvote 1

I use Excel, too.

But I also use swingbyswing which allows me to the score, if I hit the fairway off the tee, putts, and if I hit the bunker after every hole.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Note: This thread is 3765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!