IGNORED

Hello..from Shanghai

mayu
Note: This thread is 4528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone. Greetings from Shanghai. First of all I can't tell how amazed I am to find a professional golf forum that has SO many pros registered in this site.

I just started golf a month ago. It was fun at the beginning. However I'm getting bored just after a week because it is so hard to hit that ball. But I am glad I hadn't given up this game, now I could hit 100 yd straight (-ish) by using a 7 iron without any problem.

Well, of course that doesn't mean my swing is perfect, but certainly it's my first milestone in golf. This forum is so great. I reckon I will enjoy it a lot in the future. Nice to meet you all.

Yuyu

很高兴认识你!

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

欢迎!

你在那里打高尔夫?

Are there decent golf ranges nearby you? What courses do you play?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

我也非常高兴能认识你们!

As I just started playing golf a month ago, so I am still practising with my 7 iron in a local driving range :P. So haven't have any chance to go to the courses. But there certainly have some good ones in Shanghai. I am told that both Lake Malaren(美兰湖) and Tomson(汤臣) have some good courses. Will pay a visit when I take command of all clubs currently in my cart (might take 3 or 4 years I guess)

Note: This thread is 4528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!