Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lostmyballs

Watch Golf Channel tournaments online?

7 posts in this topic

I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not it is possible to watch the golf channel tournaments online, preferably live. I know that the golf channel allows hundreds of full episodes of their shows to be watched online for free (http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/#allShowsSec) but I have never found a way to watch actual golf tournaments online. There are countless spam/scam websites offering "live streaming golf channel!!" but none of them have ever worked. Does anyone know if this is possible, or just a fool's errand?

Still searching,

lostmyballs

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I am also looking having dropped comcast as being very expensive.  I found one so far.  watchlivegolf.com. It looks like it costs $12.95 per year which is pretty cheap if true.

Any other ideas?

Blake48

You can watch live on PGATour.com but it is usually just a stream from one hole as everyone comes through, not near the same showing as watching it on NBC or Golf Channel.

wiziwig.tv is how I watch them every week. (I use FF with adblock and flash block. Will definitely help with all the ads and crap they have running.)