IGNORED

ClicGear Push Carts

Note: This thread is 4474 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was @ Dicks Sporting Goods the other day and really like the look of the Clicgear push cart. I currently play with a Taylor Made stand bag, so I grabbed a stand bag from their floor and put it on to make sure it fit without the legs opening. It seemed to work fine. Just curious if any of you guys use a stand bag on you Clicgear carts. And how does it fit?

Phillip

I have the clicgear 3-0 which I think is a stable and user friendly cart. I do however find that stand bags can rotate on the cart as you move round the course. I do not think that that only happens with the clicgear, the cart I used at the course does the same thing. What I do now is but the cart on sideways now and secure it and do not find it a major issue at all..

Quote:

I have the clicgear 3-0 which I think is a stable and user friendly cart. I do however find that stand bags can rotate on the cart as you move round the course. I do not think that that only happens with the clicgear, the cart I used at the course does the same thing. What I do now is but the cart on sideways now and secure it and do not find it a major issue at all..

So I assume you have no issues with the legs opening up. I had the same problem with other stand bags and pull carts in the past, the bag would eventually turn sideways. The Clicgear cart seemed to really hold the bag in place. How much does it rotate during the round. Thanks again for your help!

Phillip

I have the CG 3.0 and a Callaway stand bag. I have used the combo for about 12 rounds and couldn't be any happier. If there has been any rotation it has been so minimal that I have not noticed.

Quote:

I have the CG 3.0 and a Callaway stand bag. I have used the combo for about 12 rounds and couldn't be any happier. If there has been any rotation it has been so minimal that I have not noticed.

Thanks for the reply! That helps a ton!

Phillip

It might move to the point where the ball pocket is facing trowards the side, but you are right the cart holds the bag very solidly. I put the bag facing to the side when I start and then it doesnt move anymore. problem solved for me..................

I have a clicgear 2.0 and a Mizuno stand bag and don't have any issues.  My brother has a clicgear 1.0 and a Ogio Ozone and has no problems.  My bag is older and I jerry rigged a band to stop the legs from opening and that helps.  I know some of the newer stand bags acutally have straps to "tie down" the legs so they don't kick open, so I don't think you would have any issues with the clicgear and any newer stand bag.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Note: This thread is 4474 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!