• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Titleist695mb

Best Golf Swing From Professional in 2012

66 posts in this topic

I am just curious who you guys fell has the best swing in golf? PROS!? dont want to get a bunch of replies saying you guys have the best swings! haha in terms of pros, could be PGA, EUROPEAN, or LPGA.

Ill start off by saying.... Luke Donald. not a power hitter by any means but what balance and grace.. every time he swings its hard to pick out any faults. swing just looks SO effortless... something we could probably all learn from.

well your turn lets here who you guys like and why. dont want this to become a negative thread with people saying you suck for who you picked and why they are always right... ive found there are some members on here that just like to argue and rebuttal so lets not make this one of them. look forward to hearing your answers see ya

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

http://thesandtrap.com/t/55434/robert-rock-golf-swing

I also like

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just because he's not young, doesn't mean I can't pick Fred Couples, right?

I second Robert Rock.

Do you mean the best technically (depending on the preferred "method" this will produce some debate) or the one we enjoy watching the most on television? As long as I don't have to watch them walk to their ball or hear them speak, I could watch Rory and Adam all day. I also like Luke Donald once he's safely off the tee, Tom Watson, Tom Lehman, Ernie Els,  Michelle Wie, Suzanne Pettersen (sp?) and Stacy Lewis. Sort of a random sampling.

Originally Posted by Titleist695mb

I am just curious who you guys fell has the best swing in golf? PROS!? dont want to get a bunch of replies saying you guys have the best swings! haha in terms of pros, could be PGA, EUROPEAN, or LPGA.

Ill start off by saying.... Luke Donald. not a power hitter by any means but what balance and grace.. every time he swings its hard to pick out any faults. swing just looks SO effortless... something we could probably all learn from.

well your turn lets here who you guys like and why. dont want this to become a negative thread with people saying you suck for who you picked and why they are always right... ive found there are some members on here that just like to argue and rebuttal so lets not make this one of them. look forward to hearing your answers see ya

Rory McIlroy.

Robert Rock has my vote.  I could watch this video all day...

My pick was purely on the look of the swing...I have no idea on who's swing is technically the best. They all seem to do fine with them.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

My pick was purely on the look of the swing...I have no idea on who's swing is technically the best. They all seem to do fine with them.

Me too. If it was about results (i.e. wins) I'd pick this one:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

That dude can swing the golf club! :P

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Holy follow through.

That second swing looks like it's gonna wrap around her neck

Originally Posted by Titleist695mb

I'd have to agree with you on Luke Donald. It really doesn't get any better than that.

Grant Waite

Robert Rock

of course not, love Freds swing wonderful tempo. good call

Originally Posted by Jwat381

Just because he's not young, doesn't mean I can't pick Fred Couples, right?

I'll stick with Rory -

That's an insane shoulder turn on the backswing.

So many are so good.  Pros are basically like robots now.  A few to consider that haven't been mentioned.

Louis Ousthuizen

Martin Kaymer

Tommy Gainey (ha ha, just had to throw that one out there)