IGNORED

Best Golf Swing From Professional in 2012

Titleist695mb
Note: This thread is 4129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Titleist695mb

HAHAHAHA!!! YES THANKYOU! i knew someone was going to say Tommy Gainey was just waiting for it!

I wish I could convulse into the impact position half as well as he does.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree with Luke Donald, and I'll add Justin Rose.  They both do an outstanding job of maintaining their spine angle, and rotating around it.

I, however, am a HUGE fan of Steve Stricker (see avatar), and I model my swing after his.

Driver:       Cobra AMP Cell - Blue

Fairway:    TM Rocketballz Stage 2  *17
Hybrids:    Callaway X2 Hot 19* and 22*
Irons:        Mizuno MX-23 5-PW
Wedges:   Cleveland 588  51*, 56*, 60*

Putter:      Scotty Cameron GoLo Customized

Ball:          Srixon Z Star (2013)

I would say Adam Scott or Hunter Mahan. If rhythm is added in then Ernie Els and Tom Watson are right there also.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Goosen

Scott

McIlroy

Els- but only after he has started his backswing

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

It's a perfect combination of youth, strength and flexibility and is a thing of beauty when everything is working right and in sync.  But let the timing get just a bit off, and it all goes down the toilet quickly.

Originally Posted by Domenic

LUKE.DONALD for classic, Rory for beauty and physical prowess; how the hell do you finishlike that

Rory McIlroy for speed and precision.

Luke Donald and Robert Rock for smoothness and simplicity.

Jonathan Byrd (who I'd never heard of until yesterday) for that "classic" swing.

To be honest I'd love to swing like any of them.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

Rory McIlroy for speed and precision.

Luke Donald and Robert Rock for smoothness and simplicity.

Jonathan Byrd (who I'd never heard of until yesterday) for that "classic" swing.

To be honest I'd love to swing like any of them.

Quite literally shocked that a Mizuno fanclub member wouldn't be familiar with Johathan Byrd. He's one of the very few recognizable faces of the golf franchise.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Quite literally shocked that a Mizuno fanclub member wouldn't be familiar with Johathan Byrd. He's one of the very few recognizable faces of the golf franchise.

Yeah, but he uses Nike wedges.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I may be a fan but I'm also a relative Mizuno 'noob' (a Noobzuno? Miznoobo?) ;-) Also I love the equipment but whether x player does or doesn't play the brand doesnt fuss me; I tend to like a player irrelevant of sponsorship. Oh and wedges are on order. Lol

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• 2 weeks later...

Rory, his swing is a work of art. Just beautiful.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Agree with the above..

Rory's swing is majestic.

Best non pro.. Charles Barkley. Hands down the most fluid swing i think i've ever seen.

909 D2 10.5º S-Flex   RBZ 3W 15º S-Flex

909h 19º S-Flex

G15 (4-6) i15 (7-PW) Project X Rifle 5.5  52º, 56º & 58º

California Del Mar 34"     Pro-V1

"Golf is a lot of walking, broken up by disappointment and bad arithmetic"

Originally Posted by QuazerSKITS

Agree with the above..

Rory's swing is majestic.

Best non pro.. Charles Barkley. Hands down the most fluid swing i think i've ever seen.

I agree com...........................................pletely!

SWING DNA

Note: This thread is 4129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!