IGNORED

Need some new golf shoes, what you all wearing?

Note: This thread is 5931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you have a wide foot, I'd try the Ecco shoes. I had a hard time finding a 12.5 or 13 EEEE. By chance, I tried a pair of white/black size 46 Ecco Cool Hydromax and they are the most comfortable shoes I own.

I usually swear by my GF II's and Classics Tours. But I really liked the fit and look of those new Adidas Powerband. I'll probably pick up a pair of those really soon.

907D2 9.5 Proforce V2 75 S
906F2 15* Proforce V2 95 S
MD 19* Proforce V2 100 S
735 CM 3-PW DG s400 Vokey 200 53.11*/SM 58.08* DG s300 Scotty C. Studio Design 3.5Balls -

Do you have problems with blisters in your Nike's? I have had two pairs in the past and have had heel issues. I would like to buy the new SP-6's also but am afraid they will rub my heels raw.

Sorry, didn't see your post there...

I have not had any issues with blisters in my Nike's. very comfortable shoes...looking at buying an all white pair of last year's SP-6 tours, or the adidas Powerbands...just because I haven't tried adidas yet and I live in my sambas at home.

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

• 7 months later...
Definetely footjoy shoes, they are the most comfortable and good looking i think. Otherwise, adidas and nike are great too.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Just got a pair of the new Footjoy Dryjoys with the Pods; got the white with graphite. They look great and are very comfortable; I've worn them twice since I got them and my feet felt great.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Footjoy Tour and Classic Dry Premiere. I've had my Dry Premieres since 2003 and they still keep my feet dry even when the course is soaked / flooded. About a year ago I bought a pair of the Tour and I like them so much better. While both are great, the Tour's are lighter, the soles are more flexible and they provide more cushion for walking. They're very stable throughout the swing.

I need an E width shoe which is slightly wide. For companies that offer different widths in shoes, it's usually M(edium) or W(ide). The problem with that is medium equates to a D width and wide equates to a EE. So, I'm between those widths. As a result, I buy FJ's classics because having ill-fitting shoes can result in all kinds of problems such as a sore back (in addition to sore feet).

While these shoes can be expensive, you can find last year's closeout models and blems for less than half of their MSRP of $325.00.

DT

:titleist: :scotty_cameron:
915D3 / 712 AP2 / SC Mont 1.5

Eccos are a bit pricey but have to be some of the most comfortable shoes out there. Well worth the money.

Currently in the SunMt. superlight 3.5 bag-
Driver: 907 d2 9.5*
3w: 906 f4 15.5*
Hybrid: Edge CFT 2h
Irons: Apex FTX E-3I Wedges: Colonial 54* & 60*Current Putter: Bullseye FlangeCurrent Ball: Anything good on salecheers!

Note: This thread is 5931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!