IGNORED

Broke 100 today

ManofManyStangs
Note: This thread is 4411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am envious............   Congratulations man!!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congratulations. There's breaking 100 and there's proving it's no fluke -- and that 94 shows it's no fluke! Well done.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks guys. I was hoping to break it last year, but could never get lower than a 101. I was just fitted at Golfsmith for a driver and it was a great help. Look forward to shoot in the 90s then on to break 90 by the end of the year.

Ping K15
Tour Edge 3 & 5 Wood
XCG4  Irons
Seemore Putter

Congrats Man!

I just joined the club. I played my first real round of golf IE not with my hacker friends last week. I played with a 7hcp, 15hcp and 25hcp.

When we walked up onto the first tee box there was probably about 15-20 people watching us and the other three guys state their handicap for scoring and ask me what mine is. I say I have no idea so they just give me an 18 for a stroke a hole. I was pretty nervous and then the 7hcp boosts one about 290 straight down the fairway.

I step up and managed to put a good drive about 250-260 down the fairway and walk away shaking from the nerves. The 15 and 25 both shanked and I instantly felt the pressure relieved.

At the end of the day I wound up shooting a 97 on my first round scored by the books and couldnt be happier, one birdy and several pars and I felt great. I even beat the other 2 guys while the 7 hcper shot low 80's.

Played 9 the next day and shot 9 over. Tons of confidence right now I want to break 90 by midseason!

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Note: This thread is 4411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!