IGNORED

What is the best way to sell a lightly used bag?

Note: This thread is 4386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just upgraded bags and my old bag is in perfect condition. What is the best way to sell my old bag? I already have it on Craigslist... It is a Nike Sunday Carry bag, retails new for $109.99. My bag looks brand new... I have it on CL for $75 obo. Am I asking too much? Are there any trade in programs for bags? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by jeffRRy

I just upgraded bags and my old bag is in perfect condition. What is the best way to sell my old bag? I already have it on Craigslist...

It is a Nike Sunday Carry bag, retails new for $109.99. My bag looks brand new... I have it on CL for $75 obo. Am I asking too much? Are there any trade in programs for bags? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Ebay but most used bags that aren't collectible or unique are not going to be worth much.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Hard to sell a used bag on ebay, shipping cost too much. Post a "for sale" card up at your local course and leave it on craigslist. If it don't sell, put it up, and the next time you have a friend that want to start playing golf, give it to them.

Flea market or garage sale.  My wife inherits mine when I upgrade, lol.  If you are on Facebook, check to see if there is a community "For Sale" page for your area.  That way it's all pretty much local, and there would be no shipping costs involved to either party.

Or you could just send it to me, my strap broke last week and I don't have cash for  a new one.

think of all that good karma that would keep you in the fairway for the next few rounds!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ebay.  You should be able to get about $75 for it.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

You can go to a golf store (I went to Golf Town) and ask for a box.  They had one in the back.  You might be able to find one from Dick's or Sports Authority.

Be careful with ebay though... I just went through this.

USPS was definitely the cheapest but since the box was large I got dinged for an extra 8.60 which brought the shipping to 27 dollars.  I only charged 19 on ebay so I had to eat 8 bucks.

I typically will only buy stuff from Craigslist at half retail and no higher.  If you want more, Ebay is the way to go.

Carlos

Note: This thread is 4386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!