• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email (just one of) erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Golf History Relived At The 2012 Zurich Classic

3 posts in this topic

As part of a joint promotion celebrating the 100th anniversary of Zurich

Insurance Group, and the 100th anniversary of the births of golf legends like Ben Hogan, Sam

Snead and Byron Nelson, companies like TaylorMade, Puma and Hugo Boss teamed up to create a promotion unlike any other. In

a piece of throwback brilliance they put seven players in classic golf duds... READ MORE

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Payne Stewart did this on a regular basis.  Seeing the photos from this event remind me of when I was younger and followed Payne.

I remember those days as well, especially the '99 US open win over Phil right before his death.  That was a great win.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0