IGNORED

Help Me Get into Greg Norman's Golf School

future pga 2b
Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

$48,000.00 with boarding to go there wow.. Well I am really thinking this would be a excellent experience for me! But I don't have this type of money once so ever haha and Could really use some help from everyone! I am a junior in High School and I am not made of money at all. I live in a trailer with my parents, I bought my car for $500 bucks, and I play with clubs that are way scuffed up and worn down. My dream is to become a Tour Professional on the PGA Tour and with your guy's and gal's help I can reach that dream. I am a 2 handicap, I am self taught (cause of money issues) I play at a rundown golf course (greens are way bad haha), and I practice till the sun goes down. I have a huge passion for this game, only thing I want to do is to be a tour player, nothing else. So Please help me! I would absolutely appreciate every cent or dollar you could give! and My link to my donation page is http://www.gofundme.com/l4t2w

Thank You,

Zach Woods

The world needs ditch diggers too!

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Hi Zach,

Have you contacted the school to see if they offer scholarships...not sure about GN`s, but many private schools do this so they are not all rich kids.

How are your grades?  Most PGA Tour pros attend college, at least for a while.

Are there any Country Clubs near where you live?  If so, getting a job there might give you exposure to people with some money and a better golf course to play at.

Best of luck!

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Originally Posted by future pga 2b

$48,000.00 with boarding to go there wow.. Well I am really thinking this would be a excellent experience for me! But I don't have this type of money once so ever haha and Could really use some help from everyone! I am a junior in High School and I am not made of money at all. I live in a trailer with my parents, I bought my car for $500 bucks, and I play with clubs that are way scuffed up and worn down. My dream is to become a Tour Professional on the PGA Tour and with your guy's and gal's help I can reach that dream. I am a 2 handicap, I am self taught (cause of money issues) I play at a rundown golf course (greens are way bad haha), and I practice till the sun goes down. I have a huge passion for this game, only thing I want to do is to be a tour player, nothing else. So Please help me! I would absolutely appreciate every cent or dollar you could give! and My link to my donation page is  http://www.gofundme.com/l4t2w

Thank You,

Zach Wood

From an earlier post of yours * used to have the same problem my golf instructor told me the reason why i hit things skinny and chunky is because my back swing was so fast that i couldnt change gears so he told me to have a nice smooth swing so pretty much a slow back swing and swing just a little harder on your down swing*

Since you are lying about instruction - what else are you lying about?

Get a job or 3 - dont spam/scam us.

• Upvote 1

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He also said he was a 6 handicap in another post...

This is pathetic!

• Upvote 1

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

The world needs ditch diggers too!

I've often thought of becoming a golf club.

• Upvote 1

913 D2 8.5* with V2 66g stiff shaft

910F 14.25 with Diamana stiff shaft

i20 17, 20, and 23 hybrid 

AP2 712 5-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

54 and 60

D66

Tournament Edition 1600

Originally Posted by xmanhockey7

How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm....Mmmmm?

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm....Mmmmm?

Originally Posted by xmanhockey7

You could always make $14 the hard way.

Sorry, I couldn't resist after the above posts.

• Upvote 1

"Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore', shoot six and write down five." - Paul Harvey

If you want it that badly you'll do whatever is reasonable, legal and moral to get it. ditch digging, mowing lawns, working at McDonalds, etc.  If you don't want it bad enough to work for it then you shouldn't expect anyone that works hard for their money to give you a dime, sorry.

Joe Paradiso

Sounds like a scam to me.  If you were that hard up you would be going to community college instead of a 48,000 dollar for one year golf school.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Please give me your paypal address and I will make a payment to you for $48,000.00. Wait let me check my account.....um yes ok I have the funds available!

Did you ever hear of earning your own way? Get a student loan like everybody else. I'm still paying my student loans, my parents couldn't afford college tuition.

Oh and....going on an internet forum asking for donations....CLASSIC!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Originally Posted by Motley01

Oh and....going on an internet forum asking for donations....CLASSIC!

I think you meant CLASSLESS

Anyway, this is either a scam or a kid in need of some serious guidance...

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

I don't think it's a scam, someone pulling a scam would do a much better job demonstrating need and earning sympathy.  Golf school is important but we're not talking life and death.  Could be a troll....

Originally Posted by Gresh24

I think you meant CLASSLESS

Anyway, this is either a scam or a kid in need of some serious guidance...

Joe Paradiso

Sir I am asking for like 50 cents or something And this is for a world class school for k-12 and it will be my senior year I already raised money by myself and thought I maybe some people would be kind enough to support me But don't call me a scam artist because I am asking for a little help.

Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!