• Announcements

    • iacas

      Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

      Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msloan02

How to get the golf channel?

14 posts in this topic

I don't have access to the golf channel with my cable subscription and I don't want to pay the extra 10 bucks a month to have it. Does anyone know of a website that you can watch the golf channel on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I don't have access to the golf channel with my cable subscription and I don't want to pay the extra 10 bucks a month to have it. Does anyone know of a website that you can watch the golf channel on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Golf+Chanel

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See...... even if you misspell it it works!!!!!!

You'd think Chanel perfume or bags would come up!

Might not help you get something free that would normally cost you money, unfortunately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have access to the golf channel with my cable subscription and I don't want to pay the extra 10 bucks a month to have it. Does anyone know of a website that you can watch the golf channel on?

Seriously? WTF do you have cable for in the first place? I only have internet through mine because I don't want to pay 80+ more dollars for one channel. What's 10 bux after paying for all the other crappy stations?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no legal websites on which you can watch Golf Channel. Fork over the ten bucks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards and Achievements

I don't believe there is any other way to watch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just subscribe and pay $10 a month. It's not even that much is it really? Surely you could fit that into your budget.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Motley01

Just subscribe and pay $10 a month. It's not even that much is it really? Surely you could fit that into your budget.

Also, by adding the Golf Channel, they added MLBTV, the NFL Network, NHL, a bunch of soccer channels, and other good stuff too.  Totally worth the $10.  Sometimes your cable company will cut you a deal or send you a gift card that more than covers the additional cost, if you are willing to extend your contract out another year or two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya that's a good idea Wiggs. I actually just called Comcast a few months ago. I told them I was terminating service because they are too expensive. I wasn't really, just my excuse.

And they got me some new plan, same services, but $50 cheaper per month. Try it they want to keep your business.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Motley01

Ya that's a good idea Wiggs. I actually just called Comcast a few months ago. I told them I was terminating service because they are too expensive. I wasn't really, just my excuse.

And they got me some new plan, same services, but $50 cheaper per month. Try it they want to keep your business.

I do the same thing with my newspaper every new billing cycle.  They send me a bill for $25.  I tell them cancel it.  They counter with $16.  I tell them that's what I was paying before, what kind of racket are they running?  They counter with $8 and say sorry for the confusion.  I lock it in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

I do the same thing with my newspaper every new billing cycle.  They send me a bill for $25.  I tell them cancel it.  They counter with $16.  I tell them that's what I was paying before, what kind of racket are they running?  They counter with $8 and say sorry for the confusion.  I lock it in.

Newspapers still exist? Im shocked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL...I've had the golf channel since 1996 and can't comprehend this dilemma.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings, I do not have cable at all just on air tv but want to watch the Golf Channel online.  I'll pay for it but don't know

how to do it.  Any help?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0