Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
averagehacker

Insane Distance Found !! TP5 vs. Prov1x vs. e7 vs Hex Chrome

6 posts in this topic

I have heard so many conflicting reports on these forums about golf balls that I decided to put them to the test myself and I am glad I did.

I went to the course today and played 3 balls off the tee to compare the distances.

I have a 100-105 mph swing speed.

In conclusion it was really a no contest. The Callaway Hex Chrome was 10-15 yds longer than any of the other balls consistently. I couldnt believe that a ball could add this much distance to my drives but it did.

My first drive went 280 yds which I didnt even think was possible for a such a swing speed with very little wind and moderate run.

I highly highly recommend these balls as I am a convert now....Any 1 looking to buy some Pro V1x's ? I will sell them to you cheap.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

yes, i'll buy some prov's off you, pm sent

Originally Posted by averagehacker

I have heard so many conflicting reports on these forums about golf balls that I decided to put them to the test myself and I am glad I did.

I went to the course today and played 3 balls off the tee to compare the distances.

I have a 100-105 mph swing speed.

In conclusion it was really a no contest. The Callaway Hex Chrome was 10-15 yds longer than any of the other balls consistently. I couldnt believe that a ball could add this much distance to my drives but it did.

My first drive went 280 yds which I didnt even think was possible for a such a swing speed with very little wind and moderate run.

I highly highly recommend these balls as I am a convert now....Any 1 looking to buy some Pro V1x's ? I will sell them to you cheap.

Is this whole test based on three drives or 3 drives on every hole?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

First post ever, and it's to sell golf balls? And I'm not referring to the prov's.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I smell a troll...........

Maybe if it wasn't your 1st post you could have gotten away with it.

I didn't notice but this does sound fishy now. Damn and i was about to switch balls.