Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xmanhockey7

My new Titleist clubs came in!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Just picked up my Titleist AP2 4-PW and Vokey 56 and 60 (which I turned into a 62) wedges. They are all awesome and I can't wait to play a round with them. Now I'm waiting on my Titliest 910 D2 driver and 910f 3 wood to get in which shouldn't be long. AP2.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

They look great.  For all that, they should throw in a Titleist hat for free!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you hit the first set of AP 2s? If so how are they compared to them? I have the first set that came out and LOVE them!.I switched to them from Mizuno blades and wouldnt go back! So solid! Good luck with the new setup!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got mine in feb, played 60 rounds with them already and couldnt be happier...love these irons, got the new 910F 3 wood also, great club but been struggling with it alot lately

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the original AP2s, they were great. But the new AP2s are much better I think, more forgiving. But when hitting the sweet spot, they just feel better.

I got mine about 2 months ago, they are buttery smooth.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looking clubs!  I'd love a set of AP2s... but couldn't quite stomach the price.  The TM TPs I'm playing are a good playing substitute, but no match for the feel of the AP2.

Do you find you have a big gap between your 52 and 62?  I've got a 20 yard gap between my 52 and my 60.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love them!!! Was looking at the AP1 710 models. I already have the 60* and its great.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by delav

Great looking clubs!  I'd love a set of AP2s... but couldn't quite stomach the price.  The TM TPs I'm playing are a good playing substitute, but no match for the feel of the AP2.

Do you find you have a big gap between your 52 and 62?  I've got a 20 yard gap between my 52 and my 60.

Well I have a 56 so it's no big deal but for me my 52 I hit no further than 105 yards, 56 no further than 90 yards, and my 62 no further than 60 yards. I play a lot of 3/4 and 1/2 wedge shots and really just use feel and control to hit them how far I want.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Outlawz Edge

Love them!!! Was looking at the AP1 710 models. I already have the 60* and its great.

Yeah I considered getting the AP1 4 iron but honestly as long as I make a good swing these AP2s are fairly forgiving and I hit it well. Just got done playing 18 and I hit 'em so solid. I'm still getting used to the feel of a forged club after playing cast for many years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by inthecup

Did you get for for them?

Huh? If you're asking what I got them for I can tell you that I got a good deal because I am in the PGM program at Ferris State.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by xmanhockey7

Huh? If you're asking what I got them for I can tell you that I got a good deal because I am in the PGM program at Ferris State.


got mine for $600 brand new from Titleist

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had the ns pros (stiff) shaft and just the regular titleist grip. i was fitted for those shafts instead of the project x. i worked at a course at the time and my head pro was on the titleist team so he got me the huge discount. also with my employee discount added in

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but then again ive had mine for about 3 years (got the first set of ap2s when they came out). i want to try the new ones out but is there that much of a difference between the two to spend the money on the new ones?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by gripNrip88

but then again ive had mine for about 3 years (got the first set of ap2s when they came out). i want to try the new ones out but is there that much of a difference between the two to spend the money on the new ones?

IMHO the new ones are much better than the originals but if you hit the ones you have now well I wouldn't change. I wondered what shaft because you seemed to have paid more for yours than mine but it was probably the shaft.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0