• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TopherSimmons

Lilly Pulitzer golf bag

19 posts in this topic

So I have a pink Lilly Pulitzer golf bag made by Keri.  This was won at a grand opening and they were never for sale to the public.  They only made a few and other than the one I won, they were used as display models in some of the stores.  I have kept it new in the box.  Anyone have a clue what this might be worth?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by TopherSimmons

So I have a pink Lilly Pulitzer golf bag made by Keri.  This was won at a grand opening and they were never for sale to the public.  They only made a few and other than the one I won, they were used as display models in some of the stores.  I have kept it new in the box.  Anyone have a clue what this might be worth?

I would pay as much as $0.00 dollars for that bag.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I have zero dollars...do I hear a penny...anyone, a penny...going, going, sold for zero dollars!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

Quote:

I have zero dollars...do I hear a penny...anyone, a penny...going, going, sold for zero dollars!!!!!

Before Shorty chimes in with comments about how he doesn't have room in his den because it's occupied by Snickers bags, I also want to point out that, yes I realize "$0.00 dollars" is redundant.

Before Shorty chimes in with comments about how he doesn't have room in his den because it's occupied by Snickers bags, I also want to point out that, yes I realize "$0.00 dollars" is redundant.

And repetitive.

Awards and Achievements

Picture? Just kidding.....I would pay the grand sum of $0.02.....that's my two cents at least.....

Are you wanting to sell this bag because I am VERY interested!!! I saw one on sale for eBay last year and from what I remember, it sold for around $200.00. It was solid pink with green Lilly logo on the front, is that the same one and do you have pictures??? I had it on my watch list and didn't buy it before it ended. Please let me know if you are wanting to sell it.

LoL. Nice handle lillylover! Your whole life must be about this bag!

Make sure you get the matching cart!

Have you sold the bag? Does it have individualized club compartments? I am very interested!

Hi, I am not positive on how much the bag is worth, but I have been searching for one to get for my mom, if you are willing to sell, I am willing to pay! Please please please let me know if you will sell the bag to me. Email me at samantha@subtlyfabulous.com Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

lol!