IGNORED

What's your go to club?

VoidOfEnigmas
Note: This thread is 4298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

60 degree wedge. 100 yards and in im money

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

56* SW.  I don't currently carry anything under my 47* PW except this sand wedge, and I am not really comfortable on low chip n run type shots with 7-8-9 irons as I have not practiced them much.  Therefore, from 105 or so and in, it is the only club I use other than my putter.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My Cobra Baffler Rail F 7 wood...20 degrees. I can't hit hybrids and I hit that more consistently than a 3 iron so it works. Hitting long distances out of the rough, you can't beat it. If I am ever confused on what to hit for a longer shot: 7 wood.

Wedges and putter....my $$$ clubs.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

60 Degree LW. It saves me more strokes more consistently than any other club. Putter is next, but some days my poor reads don't let me take advantage of it.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Off the tee its my 5W. Good distance but more control. If I need to hit a fairway then 5W is the man for the job.

For general layups or recovery I love my 6 iron. Long enough yardage wise to get me where I need to go but short enough physically to control like a short iron.

Lately, it's my Callaway GB II 3+.  It's kept me in the fairway and goes about 20 yards longer than any other 3 wood I've hit.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Driver is definitely the favorite because it's the most fun to hit.  I can understand that a lot of people don't like their driver because they don't hit it well.

I'd say my 2 favorite clubs, other than my Driver and putter, would be my 4 hybrid, and Cleveland Sand Wedge. Both I can hit very well, and I can really shape the shots with the wedge. It's really old a beat up. Lot's of people have told me it time to replace it, but I just can't, love it to much.

favorite club in the bag is probably my nike vr-pro 8.5 driver.  most consistent club, ehh... 8/9/PW are all pretty equally consistent.

My go to club, is my 2 hybrid. If I am doing bad with my driver or wood. I use my 2 hybrid to get confidence back for the day and straighten everything out. I normally choke up on it instead of using my 4 iron too if not having solid iron play.

My go to club is the one that I go to after a round of golf.  The drinks are cheap and the girls are friendly, so I can celebrate a good round or forget a bad one.  Either way, I leave there happy.  In all seriousness, my 9i.  For some reason, it seems to be the club that most frequently produces the shot that I envision beforehand.

:titleist: :scotty_cameron:
915D3 / 712 AP2 / SC Mont 1.5

Originally Posted by Sandy Trap

Driver is definitely the favorite because it's the most fun to hit.  I can understand that a lot of people don't like their driver because they don't hit it well.

Sounds like something my brother would say.  He is one of those guys that swings so hard he jumps up on his drives (He is fun to play with).  Every round this is what he tells me when I ask why he swings so hard "Golf a bunch of shots crammed between 14 drives"

On the thread note 7 iron is my favorite club to hit.  Not the most accurate but I can control my distance very well with it.

Driver: RBZ 9.5° Stiff

Woods: :nike:VR_S Tour 2.0 15° Stiff

Hybrids:  910H 21° Stiff

Irons: 4-GW Pro Black CB1 with Project X rifle 6.0

Wedges:CC Jaws 56°.14° 60°.08°

Putter: Classic 1

Ball:  Z-Star XV Pure White

I'll have to go with the 60° lob wedge. Got my first ever birdie with it, and I can practice short stuff in my yard all day long. Seven Iron is kind of nice also.

Sincerely, Jim

Note: This thread is 4298 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!