IGNORED

Can someone find me a Nike Sasquatch Tour Carry Bag?

Note: This thread is 4253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been searching the internet for a few months now, and I can't seem to find one ANYWHERE. My friend had one a while back, and I really liked it, but I had a good bag back then. Now I am looking for a new bag, and the Nike SQ Tour stand bag definitely is the one I want to go with. I see people with them at the course all the time, so I know it's a pretty popular bag, so why can't I find one? Does anyone have one they would want to sell or know someone that has one they would sell? Or a place to get one? Also it needs to be of the black and red variation of colors, because that's my team colors and the only way I can play in team tournaments with it. Thanks guys!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZvk_mCslnf5DnTkf0EuEwZDj-W7pmWO-qAwgULNR5zSCDf76exg&t=1

nike_sasquatch_tour_carry_bag_victory_red.jpg
Either of these colors will work, preferably the second one if possible.

Oh believe me I tried that. Every time I try to add it to my cart it says there is an error unfortunately.

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Check here;

http://www.golfgalaxy.com/Nike-Golf-Sasquatch-Tour-Stand-Bag/PAPMICABIIONACDP/product

Interesting apparently they are hard to come by.  Someone posted an ad on kijiji in my area asking if anyone had one.

Driver: RBZ 9.5° Stiff

Woods: :nike:VR_S Tour 2.0 15° Stiff

Hybrids:  910H 21° Stiff

Irons: 4-GW Pro Black CB1 with Project X rifle 6.0

Wedges:CC Jaws 56°.14° 60°.08°

Putter: Classic 1

Ball:  Z-Star XV Pure White

Nike Performance Carry Bags

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the lime green and grey one called the Nike Performance Carry.  I believe I got mine from Golfsmith online but don't know if they have them anymore.

Driver: CALLAWAY Diablo Octane 9.5*

Woods: CALLAWAY Diablo Octane 15*

Hybrid: CALLAWAY Diablo Edge 21*

Irons: CLEVELAND TA7 3-PW

Wedges: CLEVELAND 588 51*, 56*, and (60* on standby)

Putter: ODYSSEY DFX 1100 mallet

Bag: NIKE Performance Carry (Lime green/Grey)

Ball: NIKE One Tour D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you re still looking for a bag but I have an extra, custom, still in the box one that I can sell you. It was a gift from the 2011 BCS championship and I got two and gave one to my brother. If you're interested in the other one, email me  at pre_rook22@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of his (the one in the box is identical) RED/GRAY/BLACK

Note: This thread is 4253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!