IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Brutal. Every time this commercial comes on I turn my tv off and thank god I have an FT-IQ.

In my tour bag:
Driver: FT-IQ
Fairway Wood: Big Bertha 3W
Irons: Big Bertha Fusion 3-PW
Wedge: Forged+ SWPutter: DetourBall: TP BurnerConsidering an adams a4OS hybrid? Opinions?

holy sh*t, i just laughed outloud and my whole office is looking at me!!! hahahaha!!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

WOW!!! POWWW!!!!
I was actually thinking about buying one of these so I could pow an additional 100 on my drive. Sure glad I ran across this post before I did

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

He then takes a swing and yells powwww and the club head breaks off and goes flying in the lake.

Haha. That's so funny! I actually laughed out loud on a golf forum.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Is it me, or does the guy at 42 seconds just hit a worm-burner off to the right?

G10 9* Stiff Shaft Driver
R7 Draw 3 Wood
Burner 3 hybrid
26* Baffler Hybrid 5H Stiff Shaft.
Rapture 6-SW (3-5 are retired in favor of hybrids) Vokey Spin Milled 60* Wedge Newport 2 Pinseeker 1600 + ViewTI GPS software for iPhone

LOL!!

I played in a match last week that was hitting the hammer...

I looked down at it and asked him if it was the "hammer" and he Proudly said, YES! I almost laughed in his face...

Does anyone remember the viper bite wedge? Carbite technology...the infomercial would show guys spinning it off greens...lol

I git sucked into one..lol

Is it me, or does the guy at 42 seconds just hit a worm-burner off to the right?

He must normally drive it -20 yards BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

Hehehe....I think that was his tee!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

My dad bought the hammer and only used it one round till he found another sucker to take it off his hands. Good for driving nails not golf balls! That thing was heavy.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I've never seen one of these in real life. I would be curious to feel how shitty it actually is...

x86 Bag
909D2 9.5*
Rescue Mid Hybrid 4
AP2 Irons 3-PW
TP 54* Vokey: SM 60* Circa 62 #1 Pro V1x Balls

illegal as hell. as is the the putter they promote. I love the infomercial. The guy hits it a mile ,but it's a 150 yrd hook.

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

Is it me, or is it just AWESOME to hear that jet sound when he hits that huge hook!! PPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Picks up speed all by it's self on the down swing.

One of the testimonials during the infomercial says something to the effect "he hit that ball so far that all I know is that it didn't land on any flat green surface on the course"? WTF kind of positive is that!!! It will really change your score ----- for the worse.

its a joke. I was on the range at the golf course i worked at, and i was hitting my G5. I usually put it out there around 275 consistently. Well, i was just leaving, and this guy goes, hey i just bought this driver, would you want to hit it for me. He said that he couldnt hit it worth a crap. So i said sure. Now a quick story. I was on the #2 tee box when i broke the shaft by the club head in my ping. When i hit the ball, it felt good, then the club got super heavy then super light, and thats when i see my club head going down the fairway. Now back to hammer time. So I address the ball, and take a good swing at it, and i had that same exact feeling when i broke my driver, but i looked and the club head was still there. I hit about a 125 duck hook. Gave the driver back to the guy and said you coulndt pay me to use this thing, and he said thats what he though. I felt bad for the guy getting sucked into that though, but that club is a pos.

^ You forgot to say "pow" - that's the only way it works.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Just wanted to say... POOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

Note: This thread is 3178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!