IGNORED

Hi from London, Ontario

bogdan101
Note: This thread is 4039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great to be here, folks! I haven't played since about 10 years ago, when I was plain terrible. Now I expect to be a little worse. On the plus side I'm going for my first lesson tomorrow.

Cheers,

Bogdan

Great to have you. If you have any other questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section, Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap "What do you Do for a Living?" thread. "What'd You Shoot Today?" "Best Shot of the Week" "New Posts" page, too. The Marketplace Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article. Want to talk about more than golf or quickly find like-minded folks? Check out our Groups.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Hello. I can see London from my house (or near my house)! Hello from Erie, PA! :-D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 7 months later...
Originally Posted by bogdan101

Great to be here, folks! I haven't played since about 10 years ago, when I was plain terrible. Now I expect to be a little worse. On the plus side I'm going for my first lesson tomorrow.

Cheers,

Bogdan

HI Bogdan101 - Im also from London Ontario Im curious who else on this great site is from London, maybe we could all meet up for some golf!

just a thought ;)

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 9.5*

Wood: 3 Wood Cobra S2 17*

Hybrid: 3 & 4 Hybrid Titleist PT 585 H 21* 24*

Irons: 5-PW Mizuno MP-69 

Wedges: 52*/5 R-12, 58*/10 Black Ox, 64*/7 T-11 Mizuno 

Gaber and Bogdan101,

I imagine you guys are Maple Leafs fans.  I hope we can get along because I am a Senators fan.  Yes, I am from California and I like hockey.  Been a Senators fan since they started back up in Ottawa.  Welcome to the site.  There are a lot of smart people on this site when it comes to all things golf.  I am not one of those, though I hope to be someday.

Gaber and Bogdan101, I imagine you guys are Maple Leafs fans.  I hope we can get along because I am a Senators fan.  Yes, I am from California and I like hockey.  Been a Senators fan since they started back up in Ottawa.  Welcome to the site.  There are a lot of smart people on this site when it comes to all things golf.  I am not one of those, though I hope to be someday.

lol actually I'm at Habs fan :o lol now we have a rivalry! Yes I have seen that, I never thought of joining a forum again since the last one I was on noone ever replied lol it's been ages! Glad to meet you and all the forum writers - I just recently started to follow Iacaus - like you I love golf and hope to read/receive and give help to those who are looking for it!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Gaber

HI Bogdan101 - Im also from London Ontario Im curious who else on this great site is from London, maybe we could all meet up for some golf!

just a thought ;)

Hi Gaber - Nice to find somebody here from the same place; I 'm definitely interested in playing some golf when the weather turns nice, hopefully soon.

Cheers,

Bogdan

Hi Gaber - Nice to find somebody here from the same place; I 'm definitely interested in playing some golf when the weather turns nice, hopefully soon. Cheers, Bogdan

Hey Bogdan call me Gabe short for Gabriel -- pm me and we can exchange numbers always nice to meet locals and play golf! I'm looking in buying the londongolfersclub membership since ive been a muni user for a long time and now they are part of that membership it only made sense

Note: This thread is 4039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!