IGNORED

Must have accessories?

hendog
Note: This thread is 4271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've always got my Aimchart in a scorecard holder.  And a ball line drawing thingamiggy.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Aimpoint charts, disposable camera to take picture of my HIO (or one by a playing partner) (remains from the days before every cell phone having a built in camera ), epi-pen, Advil, sunscreen, etc.

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Originally Posted by cliffj

Aimpoint charts, disposable camera to take picture of my HIO (or one by a playing partner) (remains from the days before every cell phone having a built in camera ), epi-pen, Advil, sunscreen, etc.

That's 2 on Aimpoint. I guess I better figure out what that is...

That's a cool coin?  How much is that worth!?  More than the 60's or 70's sand wedge I bet?

Originally Posted by MajorSlice

I have the normal stuff.  Balls, tees, divot tool etc.  The only fancy thing I have is my ball marker.  its a 1879 Morgan silver dollar.  I'm a numismatist and it is just something that I have been using for years now.

I also use Golfshot GPS for distances and my grandfathers sandwedge from the 60 or 70's.  The sandwedge is so worn down that the toe is rounded and the groves are barely there.  I am still able to hit it out of the trap well though, so I continue to use it.

My full name is James Monroe Hocker. I just came across a James Monroe dollar and I want to use it and its in my bag. but its so hard for me to get rid of the ball marker/divot fixer combo.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

those club brushes..

any tips on them? do i WANT  wired one? or will it really scratch up and eat away the club? not sure what you all use.

What's In My  Stand Bag

Driver:  FT-iZ 9*

Hybrids: C3 3,4,5

Irons: C3 6-GW

Wedges: C3 58*/8 and 54*/12

Putter:  blade

Ball: Gamer V2

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/0d/150x50px-LL-0d81d772_tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

the nylon bristles are enough to clean the club faces.  I never use the metal side so as not to take the chance of scraping off the chrome finish of my irons.  I do use it if I see a rust spot, though.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

I have all the usual , as well as some golf ball finding spectacles i was bought for christmas and a book of the rules

Cart Bag

Hi Bore  xls Driver

Big Bertha steelhead plus  3 and 5 Woods

Pro Gold 20 and 24 degree Hybrids

MD Superstrong Irons

MD Norman Drew Low Bounce wedges

Putter 

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I'm serious - wondering if that's what was in Sudafed. I guess I can go check the google too.

yep and banned as a performance enhancing drug is i think

Cart Bag

Hi Bore  xls Driver

Big Bertha steelhead plus  3 and 5 Woods

Pro Gold 20 and 24 degree Hybrids

MD Superstrong Irons

MD Norman Drew Low Bounce wedges

Putter 

I routinely carry the following:

• One long & one short Tee
  • Divott tool (either a switchblade or a lightweight aluminum)
  • Tiny brush for my irons(it's the size of a quarter)
  • Blue & White Poker chip ball mark for long putts
  • Hat clip U of KY ball mark fpr short putts
  • Chapstick
  • iGolf Neo+ GPS on my hip (fits perfect in a small cell phone case)
  • small towel tucked under my belt on my right hip

I feel out of kilter if i don't have them all.....

After thinking about it my must have accessories are my golf clothes. The comfort, the performance of the fabric, the light weight shoes. In the summer I'm cool and I move without restriction. In the winter the gear is warm and light weight.

Dave :-)

Originally Posted by Goonsidious

those club brushes..

any tips on them? do i WANT  wired one? or will it really scratch up and eat away the club? not sure what you all use.

I really like the wired one for wedges - in particular after hitting out of a bunker.  Just does a great job of removing the sand/dirt that gets deep into the grooves.  But I have a combo pocket brush - which also has the nylon plastic retractable side for my fairway woods and hybrids that I don't want to worry about scratching.

Note, I use the wired side to clean my MP-59 irons with no issue (chrome finish).  The chrome isn't going to come off from a wired brush - unless you are using it wrong.  Simply get a little water/spit and it helps lubricate the surface which will eliminate any issues of causing unnecessary abrasion.

Originally Posted by Dave2512

After thinking about it my must have accessories are my golf clothes. The comfort, the performance of the fabric, the light weight shoes. In the summer I'm cool and I move without restriction. In the winter the gear is warm and light weight.

Yeah man I love summer golf clothes! A new 3 pack of wife beaters and a fresh cut pair of jean shorts feel great!

Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

Hat... w/ Ohio State ball marker attached.

005.jpg

I can relate

I also can't do without this...........

008.jpg

Gotta have it.........

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by MajorSlice

I have the normal stuff.  Balls, tees, divot tool etc.  The only fancy thing I have is my ball marker.  its a 1879 Morgan silver dollar.  I'm a numismatist and it is just something that I have been using for years now.

That's cool...... I used an old Moran silver dollar as a ball marker for years.  I still have it in my bag but haven't used it as a marker for years......it was retired for the magnetic Ohio State marker several years ago.   I'd have to look to be sure, but I think mine is 1890.

What's in Paul's Bag:

Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

Veeery NICE.....mine has the 'block O' on the flip side.

What's in Paul's Bag:

Note: This thread is 4271 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!