IGNORED

PureStrike 5 Simple Keys DVDs - Now Available

Note: This thread is 3506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

They're now available. Five DVDs, $98.76.

http://www.golfshopcentral.com/p-37-medicus-purestrike-dvd-collection.aspx?B=1&A;=59

(This link should automatically put the "pro code" in for you - thesandtrap - and let you save 10%.)

P.S. That's my shadow holding the microphone just out of camera range. Yippee.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already ordered...

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Ordered. Looking forward to the videos.

My only problem with golf is that I am usually standing too close to the ball............ after I hit it.
In my bag

Ping G30 Driver

Ping G25 3 wood

Titleist AP2 3-PW

Edel wedges

Edel putter

Quote:
P.S. That's my shadow holding the microphone just out of camera range. Yippee. b2_tongue.gif

Are you now officially a "grip" or "best boy"?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
Originally Posted by boogielicious

Are you now officially a "grip" or "best boy"?

I don't know. :-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Nice!  I'll pick up my copy as soon as I get a chance.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

NIce job... Probably will have to pick this up.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• Administrator

Thanks. If you're a Forum Leader or Supporter, look at the thread in the Locker Room too. :-)

Ordered....

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Are there any 5SK instructors in California?

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

• Administrator
Are there any 5SK instructors in California?

A few yes. We'll have a list soon.

I was just watching the replay of the AT&T; and thought, damn, "that guy in the blue shirt reminds me of iacas".

I Googled "PureStrike" and wound up here again!   That's a pretty good price for a 5 dvd set.

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

Just saw the commercial on TV for the first time!

Huge congrats to Dave, Chuck and Erik for putting together an awesome, informative, easy to understand instructional DVD.  The drills section is my favorite part.  This is just the start of many great things to come.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Just saw the commercial on TV for the first time!   :dance: Huge congrats to Dave, Chuck and Erik for putting together an awesome, informative, easy to understand instructional DVD.  The drills section is my favorite part.  This is just the start of many great things to come.

Saw it this morning during morning drive. Awesome!! And I just completed my order! Thanks so much to Erik and you guys at GE for all the awesome help you've given me thru this site since I started playing golf!

Constantine

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Saw it this morning during morning drive. Awesome!!

And I just completed my order! Thanks so much to Erik and you guys at GE for all the awesome help you've given me thru this site since I started playing golf!

Good to see you back on the site JetFan

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

I haven't even seen the commercial yet. I'm in it?

I haven't even seen the commercial yet. I'm in it?

A guy in a blue shirt who resembles you seems to be the center piece swing when the five Keys symbol appears at the end, but it happens so fast it's hard to tell who that is. Dave and his shiny head are pretty noticeable though :-P [quote name="mvmac" url="/t/59860/purestrike-5-simple-keys-dvds-now-available#post_735459"][QUOTE name="JetFan1983" url="/t/59860/purestrike-5-simple-keys-dvds-now-available#post_735360"] Saw it this morning during morning drive. Awesome!! And I just completed my order! Thanks so much to Erik and you guys at GE for all the awesome help you've given me thru this site since I started playing golf![/QUOTE] Good to see you back on the site JetFan [/quote] Relieved to be back :-)

Constantine

Note: This thread is 3506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!