IGNORED

Private courses are for.........

Note: This thread is 3509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 members have voted

1. 1. private golf courses are for .......

• those who are good players and dont want hackers getting drunk on and tearing up their course
    • higher class people who only want to be around other higher class people while playing golf
    • those who might be racist towards people of a different color
    • people who have the extra money to spend so they are pampered as soon as they set foot on the course
    • people who take the game of golf more serious and dont mind paying for the more serious atmosphere

Yes Dave, I'm looking into various clubs in my area (Tampa). I see I'm right down the road from you. I guess I am looking to go to a private club just because at least I'll be on the course with golfers. The wife also wants a fitness center because for what we spend at LA fitness we might as well join a golf club also. Actually the ones I have looked into are very reasonable on food and beverage prices. It actually sounds like it will save me some money.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 3509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!