IGNORED

Why is it unbelievable I can drive 300+ ?

Jimbo Slice
Note: This thread is 4214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

There are only a few on here that I consider to be rude.  And Erik does a good job of getting rid of them quickly.

I personally consider Eric to be the most rude at times.  He can be a major smart ass, he never has an encouraging word to say, which probably promotes other people to follow his lead.  I know exactly what it feels like to state my opinion in the forums and have someone shoot it down.

I once posted something to do with the fact that I played at a highly competitive level.  I went on to say that given the right doors would open, I could possibly tune my game up to the point it would contend on tour.  I said that given 5 years and unlimited rescources I could be playing on the Web.com tour.  You would've thought I said Santa Claus wasn't real!!  I've never met or played golf with a single one of you, but yet I received much criticism.  It's very highschool-ish and unprofessional the way some people verbally attack.

It's just par for this website...  get use to it.

• Upvote 3

Driver:       Titleist 909D3  (8.5°)
3-Wood:     Titleist 909F3  (13°)
Hybrid:       Titleist 909h  (17°)
3-PW:         Mizuno MP-68 with PROJECT X 6.0
Wedges:     Titleist SM4's  (52°-58°-62°)
Putter:        Scotty Cameron Studio Select 1.5
Ball:            Titleist Pro V1x
Range:        Bushnell Pinseeker PRO 1600
Bag:            PING Hoofer stand bag

Nicely done, Jimbo.

Your Avatar is great!  Next time anybody claims driving 300+, all we need to do is to check his face on video to see if that frame to frame angle through the hit zone is greater than 56 degrees.  Or, that hit zone triangle is approaching equalaterial!!

Originally Posted by scottyjoe145

I personally consider Eric to be the most rude at times.  He can be a major smart ass, he never has an encouraging word to say, which probably promotes other people to follow his lead.  I know exactly what it feels like to state my opinion in the forums and have someone shoot it down.

I once posted something to do with the fact that I played at a highly competitive level.  I went on to say that given the right doors would open, I could possibly tune my game up to the point it would contend on tour.  I said that given 5 years and unlimited rescources I could be playing on the Web.com tour.  You would've thought I said Santa Claus wasn't real!!  I've never met or played golf with a single one of you, but yet I received much criticism.  It's very highschool-ish and unprofessional the way some people verbally attack.

It's just par for this website...  get use to it.

Scotty you have a chip on your shoulder, here and possibly in other forums. I do think Erik comes off a little arrogant sometimes but he has run this website forever and has to deal with every one's personality with his personality. I am sure he has gotten a little jaded when he spots a wrinkle in the sheet. There are some real stick in the mud sour pusses on here and a lot of nice guys. You come off easily offended and although this is a free forum, there is not a free wheeling say what ever I want to offend people or my way or the highway aspect. It is more of a courteous and try to understand the common interest as well as some over zealousness. Take things with a grain of salt, prove you can play if you want, don't if you don't want to but do not complain if people just don't go along with you.

P.S. I have nothing against you

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Scotty you have a chip on your shoulder, here and possibly in other forums. I do think Erik comes off a little arrogant sometimes but he has run this website forever and has to deal with every one's personality with his personality. I am sure he has gotten a little jaded when he spots a wrinkle in the sheet. There are some real stick in the mud sour pusses on here and a lot of nice guys. You come off easily offended and although this is a free forum, there is not a free wheeling say what ever I want to offend people or my way or the highway aspect. It is more of a courteous and try to understand the common interest as well as some over zealousness. Take things with a grain of salt, prove you can play if you want, don't if you don't want to but do not complain if people just don't go along with you.

P.S. I have nothing against you

Come on Valley, stop attacking him.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I personally consider Eric to be the most rude at times.  He can be a major smart ass, he never has an encouraging word to say, which probably promotes other people to follow his lead.  I know exactly what it feels like to state my opinion in the forums and have someone shoot it down.  I once posted something to do with the fact that I played at a highly competitive level.  I went on to say that given the right doors would open, I could possibly tune my game up to the point it would contend on tour.  I said that given 5 years and unlimited rescources I could be playing on the Web.com tour.  You would've thought I said Santa Claus wasn't real!!  I've never met or played golf with a single one of you, but yet I received much criticism.  It's very highschool-ish and unprofessional the way some people verbally attack.   It's just par for this website...  get use to it.

Never? I've never had Erik critique my swing but have seen him offer commendation and praise on many occasions to other posters here. Remember that this is the internets and it can be hard to fully appreciate someone's tone. Have you ever heard the adage that it's harder to go from a 10 to a scratch than from a scratch to a tour pro? Maybe that's why some may doubt your potential to reach your aspirations?

Colin P.

I nominate this for thread of the year!

This thread has seen everything from outlandish claims, hating, member bashing, thread-jacking, suspensions, thread-jack defending (me lol), more bashing and bickering, chemistry lessons, death, burial and eventually resurrection with one of the most humble and deserving "I-TOLD-YOU-SO's" of all time.

great job jimbo... I had my doubts as well... in this case, it was nice to be proven wrong.

I'm a little shocked to see that only 12 people have given a thumbs up to Jimbo's trackman results post tho

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Originally Posted by divot dave

This thread has seen everything from outlandish claims, hating, member bashing, thread-jacking, suspensions, thread-jack defending (me lol), more bashing and bickering, chemistry lessons, death, burial and eventually resurrection with one of the most humble and deserving "I-TOLD-YOU-SO's" of all time.

great job jimbo... I had my doubts as well... in this case, it was nice to be proven wrong.

I'm a little shocked to see that only 12 people have given a thumbs up to Jimbo's trackman results post tho

Thanks dave .

It's the diverse and unique blend of personalities that makes this forum special, and allows threads like this one to flourish. I've had allot fun since I've joined the forum and Eric is super cool .

Sincerely, Jim

Originally Posted by dsc123

Come on Valley, stop attacking him.

Doh! Sorry!

Originally Posted by divot dave

There is still time for patrick to get in on the action......

• Administrator
Originally Posted by scottyjoe145

I personally consider Eric to be the most rude at times.

Gee, whoever this Eric fella is, man, what a twat!

As I recall, you got upset when I (and others) said why we thought it extremely unlikely you'd make it to the then-Nationwide Tour. You got quite upset, cursing in a PM, when I told you that such posts were off-topic in a thread about the U.S. Open at Olympic and asked that you start a new thread if you wanted to continue the conversation.

Through it all, hey, I'm comfortable having been more mature and less rude than you (not that it's saying much).

Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice

It's the diverse and unique blend of personalities that makes this forum special, and allows threads like this one to flourish. I've had allot fun since I've joined the forum and Eric is super cool .

I could be wrong, but I don't think Jimbo feels I've been rude to him or attacked him. I even made a mistake with the math on his driver clubhead speed, copped to it, apologized, and said several times I hope he proves some of the doubters wrong. I then backed his claim because I talked to Jeffry.

Hush your mouth!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Is he not permanantly banned yet?

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

Is he not permanantly banned yet?

Depends on which persona... I still think he was on here as a 13 year old girl but I couldn't prove it...

Depends on which persona... I still think he was on here as a 13 year old girl but I couldn't prove it...

did he break his driver then ask for a new one from us?

• Administrator

At some point this thread, if printed, will be 300+ yards if it isn't already!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

did he break his driver then ask for a new one from us?

He was probably mad he didn't think of doing this thread...

Originally Posted by iacas

At some point this thread, if printed, will be 300+ yards if it isn't already!

With all the ads and EVERYTHING I have 9 pieces of paper per page of thread if I were to print. 11 inches per piece of paper and 9 sheets of paper for 47 pages all divided by 12 or 36 to equal...............................387.75 feet or 129.25 yards.

were only hitting about a pitching wedge right now. STEP IT UP PEOPLE!

With all the ads and EVERYTHING I have 9 pieces of paper per page of thread if I were to print. 11 inches per piece of paper and 9 sheets of paper for 47 pages all divided by 12 or 36 to equal...............................387.75 feet or 129.25 yards.

were only hitting about a pitching wedge right now. STEP IT UP PEOPLE!

Did you try printing it in "comic sans"?

Note: This thread is 4214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!