IGNORED

"You know its a bad golf day when...."

Pakoh
Note: This thread is 4262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i didnt have to take the ball mark tool out of my pocket all day... cuz i was not hitting greens...

whats yours?...

Funny one!

It's a bad day at golf, when.... You run out of balls by the turn, and have to buy a $20 per sleeve balls at the pro shop.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

I thought it was going to be a really bad day when I was waiting to tee off on #1 and my left shoulder popped out while I was taking practice swings.

I popped it back in, and it actually turned out to be one of the best rounds I ever had at that time because I was swinging really easy and crushing the ball.

dak4n6

Bad golf day?

Seems like an oxymoron to me. LOL

• Upvote 2

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by turtleback

Bad golf day?

I think I'm with Turtle on this one! Although it could be a bad golf day when you bring home more bug bites from the tall stuff than balls in the bag.

when you realize you have forgotten your wedge on the last hole but youve been chipping so bad that you really dont care to go back and get it.

- Your hitting 5 off the first tee even though you were aiming towards another fairway to avoid the O/B on the first 2 tee shots.

- You aim left expecting a fade but hit a draw. You then aim right and hit the fade.

You are lying 7 on a par three hole going over a pond and you have not even left the drop zone yet.

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

After hitting well on the range, your first drive slices, hooks/etc etc.

• Upvote 1

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by Grumpter

- You aim left expecting a fade but hit a draw. You then aim right and hit the fade.

Happened to me 4 times Sunday morning because I'm hard headed. Broken index finger has completely changed my swing, I haven't even pulled my driver/3w out of the bag the last two rounds, I've played my hybrid 4 from the tee because it's the most distance I can hit straight right now. Every day has been a "bad day" recently but it's better than not being out at all.

910 D2 10.5  910F 3w  910H 19*

712 AP1 4-GW  Vokey SM4 54* and 58*

Select Golo  E5

- Starting the round with a bogie/double/triple

- Paired up with a NASCAR fan (That's what I call loud-mouth golfers who wear jeans/t-shirts and have no clue about golf rules/etiquette)

- Forgetting something at home that you were stoked that you had ready to bring with you (snacks/beverage/towel/sleeve of balls/new golf glove/etc)

Originally Posted by Darksun22

You get off the range and say to yourself, "Yea, I may need 2 sleeves of balls today"

LOL

only two?

I generally buy a dozen and have to bum one or two off my buddies before the round is over.

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Your wife has already called you three times, and you're only on the second hole.

• Upvote 1

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Originally Posted by turtleback

Bad golf day?

ditto..

As the saying goes, a bad day of golf beats a good day at work.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!