IGNORED

Cast your vote for the hottest Golf Channel babe

inthehole
Note: This thread is 3573 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Hottest Golf Channel babe

• Kelly Tilghman
    • Holly Sonders
    • Winn McMurray
    • Lauren Brooke

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren has the hottest body, but her face moves too much when speaking

Holly reminds me of a woman I dated for a year, and that is too wild to think about

Winn does it for me ... for some good reasons.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here let me help you make this thread more successful.

Kelly Tilghman

Holly Sonders

Win McMurray

Lauren Brooke (now Lauren Thompson)

and here is a related topic (excluding Tilghman)

http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/2012/05/golf-channel-hotties-gallery/.html

Players play, tough players win!

Lauren Brooke's expressions just say "gold digger" to me. Don't know why - I doubt it. But it's the way her head moves and those expressions ... look at that pic -

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Isn't this about the point in a thread like this where Ernest Jones chimes in about Natalie Gulbis having a dick?

"Rock, he doesn't like you. Some people, they hate for no reason".

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Based on everything, I would vote for Lara (if she were in the poll) but just based solely on the pictures above ( including the ones I added) I would vote for Win.  Love that pic!

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Based on everything, I would vote for Lara (if she were in the poll) but just based solely on the pictures above (including the ones I added) I would vote for Win.  Love that pic!

LOL, that's who I thought I was voting for. Didn't realize Lauren Thompson's name changed, saw the L and the B and thought I was voting for Lara. How could she not be one of the choices?

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Winn is so hot-when does Playboy run the Girls of Golf Channel issue?

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Lauren.  Holly is a very close 2nd but whats with her way too short skirts all the time?  I know youve got great legs and GC wants you to show them off but come on, Holly.  It makes you look like a girl who is desperate and is trying way, way, waaaaaay too hard.  Holly would actually be REALLY pretty if she dressed a little more classy.

As for the others...ugh.  Kelly is ugly and Win is just OK.  Lara is a little too Canadian for me.  Every time she says, "aboot" when she is trying to say, "about" makes me want to change the channel.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I think being able to actually hit a golf ball accounts for a few points in the hotness scale.     Winn, Holly & Kelly are established players - never ever see Lauren stand over a golf ball ... hotness points deducted.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I'm still waiting for Lara to be added to the poll ....

And I don't think Lauren really counts.  She is just a bikini model (a very good one, yes) who happens to show up on the golf channel ... occasionally.  The rest are there full time, and are actually announcers, commentators, ex golfers, etc.

Originally Posted by Righty to Lefty

Look at Holly's follow through though!!

Rubber or Resin?

Note: This thread is 3573 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!