IGNORED

Win a Free iPad Playing Fairway Solitaire!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sponsored by Big Fish Games

Download Big Fish Games’ Fairway Solitaire and you could win a new iPad!

Big Fish Games has given Sand Trap Community members an opportunity to win a new 3rd generation iPad!  They have a great new iPhone / iPad game called Fairway Solitaire which has received a lot of positive attention from iPad gamers.

I've gotten to play Fairway Solitaire and have to say it's not your average solitaire app; it's a lot more entertaining and is definitely addicting. It's a solitaire card game that folds in a golf theme, virtual money, power-ups and a story about a meddling gopher named McDivot. The result is a fun, challenging and a game you're going to spend a lot of time playing.

As you'll see in the tutorial (dubbed "The Golf Academy"), the game rules are very simple: You're presented with a number of face-down and face-up cards, displayed in a specific pattern, and you must tap on a card that's one higher or one lower than your card at the bottom of the screen.  There a lot of content here – 60 courses (350 holes) in total, mixed in with occasional cartoon cut-scenes that continues the story that include humorous commentary on your performance by two broadcasters. If you see the pesky gopher pop up while playing solitaire, tap him for a bonus.

To Enter:

1). Download the free version of Fairway Solitaire for iPhone, IPad, or the online flash version.

IPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairway-solitaire-by-big-fish/id428393447?mt=8

IPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairway-solitaire-hd-by-big/id428393840?mt=8

Flash Version: http://www.kongregate.com/games/BigFishStudios/fairway-solitaire

2). In 30 words or less, write a review in this sweepstakes thread.

That’s it! A winner will be selected at random at the end of the contest period.

The Rules:

- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap.
- You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and Quebec) and aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.
- Canadian residents must answer this mathematical skill-testing question in this thread to be eligible: 15 + 261 divided by 14 times 3
- If you already have the game, all you need to do is post a review
-
All qualifying entries must be received by August 27th at Midnight. Good Luck!

*IMPORTANT: This is a sweepstakes unlike contests that we’ve run in the past on the site. The winner will be selected at random. Your review can be as simple as “It’s Awesome!” or “This is a great game!”

The Prize

- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded one (1) 3rd Generation iPad.

The Fine Print

Don't just take my word for it, here's another review

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Been playing this game for a few months...its a fun, addicting game.  Play with the sound on, course commentators are hilarious.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Great! I'm hooked now. I love the story behind the game and actually playing solitaire for different reasons! Great game

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

This IS addicting. Initially I did not think it would be but it is and I saw one hour fly by playing this game the first time. I like the surprise cards, uncovered cards and the wildcards.  It makes a basic soliatire game a lot more fun and the graphics are certainly very entertaining. GREAT job.

This game combines my two biggest time wasters. Golf and Solitaire. Perfect for increasing productivity!

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Productivity at work went down, but moral is up with Big Fish Game's Fairway Solitaire.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Fun game! Great spin on an old classic!  Give it to me baby! uh huh uh huh.

In the bag

Bag-Taylormade

Driver-Taylormade R11s 10.5*

3 Wood- Taylormade Burner

5 Wood- Adams Tight Lies

3 Hybrid- Warrior Golf

Irons 4-PW-Taylormade 360 XD

SW- 56* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can

AW- Razor Golf

LW-60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can

Putter- Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Ball- Titleist Pro V1

Love the intro. Downloaded it right away. Looking forward to it filling my daily train time.

In the bag:
Taylormade R11S Fubuki
Taylormade Rocketballz 15
Adams Super Black 19
Mizuno MX200 4-GW

Cleveland CG14 w/ Spinner Shafts 54* & 58*

Oddessey Tour White Hot #1

Nike 20Xi - S

I am between clubs right now

Note: This thread is 4207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!