IGNORED

Win a Free iPad Playing Fairway Solitaire!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My wife and I both play this game...have been for about 2 months now.  Only problem...I'm terrible.....and my wife is pro at the game.  Everytime we play...she smokes me!!  We do have a good time playing the game....and one day...I'll get better than my wife!!!  It's a lot of fun...especially since all that's on TV is reruns!!  So if you haven't tried the game...give it a shot!!

Love the game and still playing every night. After many, many rounds I started to get the point of needing the extra clubs. Then I ran low on golf bucks to buy them and it's really challenging me now. I love it from all angles.

Driver - Cleveland Launcher, Aldila DVS 55-R Shaft, cutoff to 42" 4 Wood - TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast Hybrid - TaylorMade R11 Rescue, 18.5* Irons - 4-P TaylorMade R7 Wedges - Cleveland Forged 588's 50*, 54*, 60* Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Ball - Bridgestone E6 :-P

Okay I posted before that I liked the game.  After playing it for a bit I have become totally addicted to the game.  I can't put it down.  How do you guys get a 'crack' like addiction into a video game.  Very much fun and frustration to all.

Interesting game. Different format compared to any golf game or card game that I have played on the iPad. One additional aspect I would add would be some element where the player actually hits a golf ball after each 'hole'. It would be considered a bonus level. Similar to the game Tiger Woods on the iPad except more of a 'bonus' format, as in hitting the ball closest to the flag for additional points. Those points could be used to buy upgrades in the game, but then this could also be altering the game too dramatically.

Thank you so much! Special thanks to mmckay, Big Fish Games, Erik, Mike and all TST Staff! I'm going to get lots of good use out of the iPad for sure!

Fun game! I enjoyed the variations of the different boards and the intro is hilarious!

In the bag:
Taylormade R11S Fubuki
Taylormade Rocketballz 15
Adams Super Black 19
Mizuno MX200 4-GW

Cleveland CG14 w/ Spinner Shafts 54* & 58*

Oddessey Tour White Hot #1

Nike 20Xi - S

I am between clubs right now

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 4227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!