IGNORED

Who are your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite players on tour?

atb5079
Note: This thread is 3120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Men: Tiger; Bubba; Phil

Women: Lexi Thompson; Na-yeon Choi; Michelle Wie

I don't have time for hate.

• Upvote 2

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"Dislike" might be a strong word but, if any of these 3 guys are in a playoff, I'm rooting for the other guy:

1.  Kevin Na

2.  Jim Furyk

3.  Bubba Watson

3 of my favorites:

1.  Tiger

2.  Rory

3.  Jordan Spieth (although if he doesn't turn it around he may slip off my radar).

For the record, I dig Patrick Reed.  I don't care if he's obnoxious or cocky or fat or whatever.  I would like to see stronger play from him, for sure, though.  He could easily be my #3 favorite if he was playing better.  And like I said before .. I'm not sure "favorite" or "least favorite" or "like" or "dislike" really apply here.   I don't really "dislike" any golfers . . but the 3 I listed I just find annoying to watch.  Especially Kevin Na.  I can't stand watching his slow-play and fidgety behavior.  My issue with Bubba is that he has too much talent not to play better.  He wins once or twice a season just because he's better than the field but he is not much of a competitor, in my opinon . .and super whiney at times, too.   Watching Furyk is like watching paint dry . .plus my Aunt hates him because she said she's met him in person and he was an ass.  I don't know .. she's getting on in years . .I'm not positive she's ever really met him.

• Upvote 1

"Dislike" might be a strong word but, if any of these 3 guys are in a playoff, I'm rooting for the other guy:

1.  Kevin Na

2.  Jim Furyk

3.  Bubba Watson

3 of my favorites:

1.  Tiger

2.  Rory

3.  Jordan Spieth (although if he doesn't turn it around he may slip off my radar).

For the record, I dig Patrick Reed.  I don't care if he's obnoxious or cocky or fat or whatever.  I would like to see stronger play from him, for sure, though.  He could easily be my #3 favorite if he was playing better.  And like I said before .. I'm not sure "favorite" or "least favorite" or "like" or "dislike" really apply here.   I don't really "dislike" any golfers . . but the 3 I listed I just find annoying to watch.  Especially Kevin Na.  I can't stand watching his slow-play and fidgety behavior.  My issue with Bubba is that he has too much talent not to play better.  He wins once or twice a season just because he's better than the field but he is not much of a competitor, in my opinon . .and super whiney at times, too.   Watching Furyk is like watching paint dry . .plus my Aunt hates him because she said she's met him in person and he was an ass.  I don't know .. she's getting on in years . .I'm not positive she's ever really met him.

I Dig Patrick Reed as well. The more people hate on him the more I root for him.

Men: Tiger; Bubba; Phil

Women: Lexi Thompson; Na-yeon Choi; Michelle Wie

I don't have time for hate.

For women, Lewis, IB Park, Sei Young Kim.  All LPGA players are beautiful.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I always stay up for Tiger. Patrick Reed, also high on the radar. A 3rd is difficult (because I just like to watch), but Rory comes to mind.

I do not dislike players, it is like more a question of do I stay up late to see the finish or not if some of those players are in contention. Paddy Harrington is a friendly person, but on TV he looks a kind of mad/angry all the time. I am not in the Spiethmania. So overhyped. Let's get real. Same with Fowler.

Most weeks, to be honest, my favourites heavily shift.  I'm not a big Jim Furyk fan, but I was rooting for him at the Heritage because it had been so long since his last win and because he'd had so many close calls.  If he gets close in another major, I'll likely be pulling for him even if I might prefer his competition in a vacuum.  At the 2012 US Open, for instance, I was hoping for Furyk over Simpson or Thompson (both kinda nobodies) and even one of my favourites in McDowell since Furyk "needed it more" and had a smaller window for future major chances than Graeme did or does.  Likewise, I'm not a big Sergio fan, but he gets close again in a major, I'll be rooting for the poor guy to win just to get out of his misery.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would anyone dislike Tiger?

Why would anyone like Tiger? I mean that quite seriously. In my book, he's not a likable guy at all...just my opinion.

It's tough to narrow it down to 3 of each, but here goes:

Favorite Players...Jason Day, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth

Least favorites....Tiger Woods, John Daly, Pat Perez

Edited by Pendragon

Note: This thread is 3120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!