IGNORED

Who are your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite players on tour?

atb5079
Note: This thread is 3114 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For some reason, Tom Watson really rubs me the wrong way. To me, he comes off holier than thou, sanctimonious almost. He irks me to no end.

Which is particularly irksome given his own marital and alcohol issues.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Favs: Phil, Rors, Speith Non-Favs: Furyk, Perez, Reed

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Which is particularly irksome given his own marital and alcohol issues.

Yeah, most people either don't know about them or just choose to ignore them. He just comes off so disingenuous.

Colin P.

Hard to pick three because there's a lot of guys I like...Kuch, Cabrera, Rory, Webb,  ZJ, DJ, Spieth Furyk, Jiminez...but I guess if i had to pick 3...

Favorite:

Mickelson, McDowell, Dufner

Least Favorite:

Reed, Poulter, Sabbatini

If I had to choose three: Favorite: Tiger, Cabrera, Jimenez Hard to leave off a lot of other guys like Choi, Goosen, Furyk, Daly, and Weir. Least Favorite: Mickelson, Scott, Spieth (I know i'm an awful person)

Riley

If I had to choose three: Favorite: Tiger, Cabrera, Jimenez Hard to leave off a lot of other guys like Choi, Goosen, Furyk, Daly, and Weir. Least Favorite: Mickelson, Scott, Spieth (I know i'm an awful person)

One doesn't often find Choi on a most-liked list, or a most-hated for that matter. It's a good choice, met him a few years ago and he's a super nice dude. His caddy at the time, Andy Prodger, gave me a couple Nike Platinum balls before they were on the market, just for the hell of it. Now your least liked list? Mmm, that could use some work. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• 3 weeks later...
Favorite Players: 1. Rory McIlroy 2. Martin Kaymer 3. Adam Scott They're pretty easy on the eyes too (I'm a girl, ok. I watch for the sport and know how to talk golf) Ieast favorite players: 1. Tiger (I'm sorry he's kind of a jerk) 2. Jason Dufner (well he doesn't really bother me on the course, I didn't like it when he grabbed his wife's behind on tv) 3. Henrik Stenson (kinda negative attitude on course, especially when he breaks clubs. And then the whole taking off all the clothes incident, that explains itself)

Favorite Players: 1. Rory McIlroy 2. Martin Kaymer 3. Adam Scott They're pretty easy on the eyes too (I'm a girl, ok. I watch for the sport and know how to talk golf) Ieast favorite players: 1. Tiger (I'm sorry he's kind of a jerk) 2. Jason Dufner (well he doesn't really bother me on the course, I didn't like it when he grabbed his wife's behind on tv) 3. Henrik Stenson (kinda negative attitude on course, especially when he breaks clubs. And then the whole taking off all the clothes incident, that explains itself)

McIlroy & Kaymer good on the eyes? Lol

Riley

Rocco Mediate is no longer a tour member, so I can't count him, I guess.

Phil, Keegan Bradley, Miguel Angel Jimenez.  Anybody who smokes as much, drinks as much, doesn't work out, and plays as well as MAJ is good in my book.  If he's not a tour member, I'll take Rory.

I don't know who my three least favorite players are.  Whoever talks to much about their right-wing Christian nonsense.

"Witty golf quote."

Oh, I forgot, I cannot stand Rocco Mediate...

How could you not like Rocco? He let Tiger win in the 2008 US Open playoff. I'd have thought he'd be a favorite of yours! ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

How could you not like Rocco? He let Tiger win in the 2008 US Open playoff. I'd have thought he'd be a favorite of yours! ;-)

And then he criticized my boy's swing, saying he could fix it in five minutes or something like that. NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!

Colin P.

Kaymer [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/102773/] [/URL] I simply could not find a good picture of Rory :-$ My wife thinks Rory has a cuteness to him...but the accent helps she says.

I still think he looks and acts like a robot lol....and he's German lol

Riley

Note: This thread is 3114 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!