Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProtoSports

In Case You Haven't Seen

9 posts in this topic

This is a brand new case for golfers that works as a tool to help you improve your game. It is simply going to give you the opportunity to see your swing for yourself while out on the range or the course.

It's simple how it works. Slide your iPhone into the holster, attach it to an alignment rod, then slide your alignment rod into the ground at whichever height desired. It's so simple and it works great. It also gives you the ability to capture in both portrait and landscape modes.

The guys on the PGA Tour, Web.Com, and Mini Tours love it, also check out the product reviews page for member feedback!

If you haven't seen it, we would love to hear what you think!

www.protosports.com

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

A wish...

Post instruction for how far/high the stick should be from the ball on DTL and Face-on shots. Your site could be a go to site to learn the best ways to set up an iPhone to video a golf swing.

Nice touch since last time I viewed...

The putting is interesting. Perhaps you can add some content on your page regarding what one would use putting video for... etc.

Originally Posted by ProtoSports

..........are you playing wedge shots from a practice green?  I'm guessing not based on the 3 slightly worn areas in the background, but that sure looks like a putting green!!!

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProtoSports

..........are you playing wedge shots from a practice green?  I'm guessing not based on the 3 slightly worn areas in the background, but that sure looks like a putting green!!!

Your greens don't have those spots?

Must be nice.

Do you make similar cases for an iPod touch? I'm wondering because I'm too cheap to pay for a data plan that I'll never use to buy an iPhone.

I have had mine for a couple of weeks and really like it.  Easy to just pop in ipod and take some video of your swing and see what going on.

I guess those of us with Android cases with kickstands that we've used for a few years need not apply?